“Excellent” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013

We were looking for an alternative to pasta. I had steak and my partner had pork. The meal was very good. I would recommend this restaurant.

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

• Polish first
“Very nice and interesting place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013 via mobile

Found this place on tripadvisor website. Decided to go there, as we were a bit tied of pasta and pastery. We ordered assorted cheese, assorted ham, fiorentino steak and asked to advise us some wine. Were positively surprised with the size of portions. Actually I could have just the cheese without the main dish. Cheese was served very nice with some nuts and jam. My husband ordered ham, and he liked it very much! The officiant was very kind to serve 1 fiorentino steak for 2 persons. Meat was delicious! The price is average, not cheap, not expensive. But the atmosphere is unique!

• Visited May 2013
Krakow, Poland
“Absolutely amazing!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2013 via mobile

Simple, but really outstanding. Delicious plate of cheeses, great wine, top class local olive oil (in numbered bottles) and fantastic service. It's a must in Trapani!

• Visited May 2013
Tilburg, The Netherlands
“Amazing atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013

Me and my friend found that place accidentally and we were more than pleasantly surprised. Not only was the personnel very friendly and kind, but the whole atmosphere was amazing. The food is delicious, beautifully arranged, it is something more interesting than the average menu at the other restaurants, the prices are normal. We were impressed that although they seemed to be closing soon the staff let us in and let us have dinner. They did not make us feel uncomfortable at all, but on the contrary we had a very nice time.

• Visited April 2013
Wiener Neudorf, Austria
“Megadelicious”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013 via mobile

The service is one of the best in Trapani. In case you like or want to try typical Sicilian wine, cheeses, and grill (steak, chicken,...), make sure you make a stop at this cosy place with a pleasent sitting outside.