We spent one night at La Gancia having arrived late in the evening at Trapani airport. The location is great - very central but just off the main drags so more tranquil than one might expect. The building is very unusual - the floor of our room had glass panels allowing you to see the old building below. The room was extremely clean and comfortable. Breakfast is on a lovely terrace on the hotel rooftop, overlooking the sea. Fantastic buffet, very fresh, lots of variety, and very ample. Fantastic coffee and fresh fruit juice. The staff were absolutely outstanding - incredibly helpful, professional, knowledgeable, friendly. It was a great base for our day in Trapani. We only had one night at La Gancia but would certainly stay there again if we return to Trapani, and we would highly recommend it.
- Also Known As:
- Residence La Gancia Hotel
- Residence La Gancia Hotel Trapani
- Residence La Gancia Trapani, Sicily
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Residence La Gancia is in the town of Trapani on Sicily’s north coast. It offers Wi-Fi and a roof terrace with garden with panoramic views over the town and the bay.La Gancia is decorated in mixture of traditional Sicilian and modern styles, with colourful mosaic walls. Rooms are air conditioned and have private bathrooms and flat screen TV. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Residence La Gancia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.