Definitely a good hotel. As other reviews have commented, the old building is interestingly restored and the rooms are very comfortable and quiet. On the edge of the sea and with the old town just behind it's perfectly positioned. Staff are very helpful and breakfast on the terrace was very good. Check out the pasticceria/gelateria next door - it's not listed anywhere but ice creams and mandorla are great!
- Also Known As:
- Residence La Gancia Hotel
- Residence La Gancia Hotel Trapani
- Residence La Gancia Trapani, Sicily
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Residence La Gancia is in the town of Trapani on Sicily’s north coast. It offers Wi-Fi and a roof terrace with garden with panoramic views over the town and the bay.La Gancia is decorated in mixture of traditional Sicilian and modern styles, with colourful mosaic walls. Rooms are air conditioned and have private bathrooms and flat screen TV. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Venere, Tingo, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Residence La Gancia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.