* Great location
* The host, Antonio, will give you good tips (for restuarants, etc.)
* Air condition
* Can be a bit noisy in the morning
* From where I come from, the breakfast you get at Almaran is not a breakfast, regarding both quantity and quality. Big room for improvment here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bus stop to airport is only 50 mts from Almaran BB.Boarding to Egadian islands is only 50 mts from Almaran BB.Bus stop to palermo is only 50 mts from Almaran BB.Our rooms are lightning sea view with private bath rooms,AC,Tv,WiFi.Discover Trapani area from Almaran BB, beaches in city centre ! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, HostelWorld, Hotels.com and HostelBookers so you can book your Almaran B&B Trapani porto reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Almaran B&B Trapani Porto Sicily