I agree with the opinion about the awful beds (at least in one of the rooms). I have been there few days ago and the beds haven`t been changed. You can feel all the springs and you can hardly sleep.
Otherwise, the b&b is in a perfect place to visit Trapani and the islands and it has got beautiful views, but check the beds before stay in there!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- I Colori del Vento B&B is a little, lovely and romantic bed and breakfast with an amazing seaview.From the private balcony of your room, you will enjoy a breathtaking view of the sea and beautiful Egadi Islands: Favignana, Levanzo, Marettimo, small fragments of Mediterranean Sea, immersed in a scene framed by ancient salt, fortresses and crystal sea waters.The sunsets will capture your senses and will rock you in a magical play of lights, perfumes and "colors of the wind”, between sea, sky and earth… with the unique background of Colombaia Castle, an ancient fortress dating back to 260 BC and the characteristic coming and going of sailing boats and small vessels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, HostelBookers, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your I Colori del Vento reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- i Colori Del Vento Hotel Trapani
- I Colori Del Vento Trapani, Sicily