“Nice location but expensive” 4 of 5 stars

You added Lemon Tree Hotel, Indore to your Saves list
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   3, R.N.T. Road, Indore 452001, India   |
Ranked #3 of 46 hotels in Indore
Hyderabad, India
“Nice location but expensive”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2013

The hotel is located at a nice location, but the prices are little higher as compared to the services and amenities provided. The local taxi from the hotel also charges high amount and no airport pickup or drop as well. The food served is good and tasty. Complimentary break fast is nice.

Room Tip: Choose high floors
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Indore, responded to this review, September 12, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Hotel, Indore. May I apologize for not meeting some of your expectations during your stay.

•Hotel pricing: we are a midscale hotel in line with international 3-4 star hotels. We have been careful to benchmark competitors in our segment in order to set a very competitive price for food and for rooms. You had made this reservation at our Best Available Rate (BAR). Do visit our website lemontreehotels.com to know more about our packages when you decide to visit us next.
•Car hire charges: we have set our car hire prices after doing a benchmarking exercise with similar hotels and have ensured we keep the prices competitive, in line with our business philosophy of offering unbeatable value-for-money. As an industry norm, the cost of a hired car is more than that of a radio cab or a local taxi or auto rickshaw. This is on account of the quality of the cars, training of drivers and a nominal administrative cost.

Please give us an opportunity to make amends. Should you accede to my request, please email me at gm.in@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Best regards,

436 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (84)
Bangalore
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2013

If I could define hospitality and politeness, I would call it Lemon tree. Courteous staff, well appointed rooms and total professionalism. I always enjoy my stay there. Located centrally, bang opposite the Indore Central.... a perfect business hotel. I specially like their b.fast and dinner spread, although I must say that A La Carte portions a little bit heavy for me.... Indore is a foodie's paradise and at Lemon Tree they truly give you a taste of specialities.

Room Tip: While the view outside is not too great, choose suites. It has a nice roomy and spacious look.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Indore, responded to this review, January 30, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Hotel, Indore. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.in@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

New Delhi, India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

Stayed for 1 Nights & had great experience. Located at heart of the city, Mall is just opposite to hotel with multiplex to spend time. Also railway station very nearby & free pick & drop available from hotel. Rooms are comfortable but food is not that good as expected.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Indore, responded to this review, February 12, 2014

Hotel General Manager

15 cities. 25 hotels. 2800 rooms. Refreshing India.
mumbai
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2013

Anil Namdeo at Lemon Tree Indore really creates a complete personal attention and extremely warm friendly service to the clients. No client will ever feel like a stranger. Very warm hospitality and service that will delight you. They gave service beyond expectations. It was wonderful experience. Must try.

Fantastic experience

Room Tip: All rooms are very well placed and located.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Indore, responded to this review, September 9, 2013
Dear Mr. Khan,

Thank you for your wonderful feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Hotel, Indore. We are delighted to hear that you and your guests had an excellent stay with us.

At Lemon Tree our attempt is to engage with all our customers in a friendly and caring manner. I have shared your feedback about our staff and services with my team at the hotel.

We look forward to welcoming you soon and do hope you find Lemon Tree as fun, spirited and refreshing each time you visit us. For your future requirement, please email me at gm.in@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Best regards,

Lemon Tree Hotel, Indore

14 cities. 24 hotels. 2800 rooms. Refreshing India.
Faridabad, Haryana, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2013

stayed for 3 days there..the hotel is amazing.the food is very good and the ambiance is fabulous...rooms make u feel like home away from ur home...service is up to the mark...very clean ...a very smooth and comfortable trip!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Indore, responded to this review, March 28, 2014

Raipur
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2013

This hotel is simply superb....Rooms r huge n when i say huge i mean it..... I stayed here on 1 aug in room 114 n prior to this hav stayed in saya ji but must say i love lemon tree more than saya ji as they give t more saring feelng towards thr guest... thr bfst buffet is best in indore..........
will surely be back..by t way have stayed with thm 4 times in last 2 months. for a change have tried sayaji bt thr also was missing thm......cheers keap up t freshness guys....

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Lemon Tree Hotels

4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013

From checkin to checkout process was very smooth. Room was spic and span. Bed was very comfortable. I forgot some valuable in room and checked out. A day later I called them and they said they have it in lost and found and returned to me.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Lemon Tree Hotels

14 cities. 25 hotels. 2800 rooms. Refreshing India.

Been to Lemon Tree Hotel, Indore? Share your experiences!