“Good Hotel to stay - Room services are very poor ( my personel experience)” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Lemon Tree Hotel, Indore

You added Lemon Tree Hotel, Indore to your Saves list
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   3, R.N.T. Road, Indore 452001, India   |
Ranked #4 of 47 Hotels in Indore
Certificate of Excellence 2014
New Delhi, India
“Good Hotel to stay - Room services are very poor ( my personel experience)”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2012

II have stayed in this property for two days in last week of September 12. They offer a good corporate discount and with those discount to stay here is worth. Rooms are quite spacious but proportion bathrooms are small. They offer a complimentary breakfast and 30 minutes Wi- Fi and the breakfast is the one of the best both in terms of variety and service as well . Beds and linens are of good quality at par with big star hotels. Lighting system in rooms is quite manual and no master switch to switch off in the night. unfortunately In room dining services are extremely poor end as they even didn’t blink even after my complaint to the front desk (May be my personal bad experience). I have mailed a complaint in the night and no response till my checkout .Although after my check out manager has personally called me to offer apologies and to offer improvement in the services

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Indore, responded to this review, October 2, 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you for the feedback regarding your recent visit to Lemon Tree Hotel, Indore. We are delighted that enjoyed your stay at this hotel, especially the comfortable rooms, excellent food especially breakfast and fresh linen.

We have studied the issues mentioned by you and are relooking at our processes so that our guests can have a more comfortable stay with us. Specifically,
• Room lighting: currently we do not have a central control for lights in this hotel, but switches are available at the bedside for the convenience of guests. We are working on a suitable solution for this and shall implement it soon.
• In Room Dining response and speed of delivery: we have re-examined our order taking and delivery process to work out how we can handle individual orders better even during a high demand situation (as happened when you tried to place a room service order during your stay).

Do give us another opportunity to serve you, may I request you to email your booking directly to me at milind.hatvalne@lemontreehotels.com so that I can handle it personally.

Lemon Tree Hotel, Indore

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (112)
delhi
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2012

The hotel looks almost the same as the hotel in Gurgaon, and I really like the hotel in Gurgaon and you have some really great service, but some things about the hotel really put me off. I must add I stayed in Room no. 213 very close to the gymnasium.
1. The Food: I tried the buffet dinner and apart from the Mulligatawny Soup which was very well made, most of the food was bad. I have not had worse pasta in a very long time I think. The desserts were nothing to write home about either. The breakfast was well, too rushed. The staff clearly cannot cater to all their customers at a peak breakfast hour, after waiting a good 25 minutes for a waffle, I ditched the plan and left.
2. The rooms look very cute but I must add some observations: There was only one large towel in the washroom and there was no shampoo. I understand that housekeeping was perhaps only a phone call away and I should have asked for help, but when you’re already prepared for your bath, well, you don’t want to go out again.
3. The bed-linen. There is no bigger turnoff than stained bed sheets. I don’t want my imagination to be put in gear at the sight of hastily-washed bed-linen and that is exactly what I saw on the bed. The bed sheet was stained in at least three places. I would have asked for a change of bed linen but it was about 11 o’clock at night and every guest would want some sleep at that hour not having to explain to housekeeping your bother.
4. If the bed sheet wasn’t enough, the seat of the red sofa was also stained.
5. The services directory book in the room has a child’s doodling all over it. While it might have been charming for the parent, any other guest would look at the book and think the hotel is just not concerned.
6. There is a design constraint in the hotel, most of the rooms face the hollow leading to the lobby on the ground floor. Any noise in the lobby (and the lobby is mostly noisy) disturbs the entire hotel. I find this strange, also it leaves you with almost no privacy to keep your door open for anything more than the time it takes to get in or out.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Indore, responded to this review, September 28, 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you for the feedback regarding your recent visit to Lemon Tree Hotel, Indore. May I apologize for parts of your experience at our hotel not meeting your expectations fully.

• Food quality and authenticity: we are sorry you did not enjoy the food during your stay. We continuously upgrade and refresh our menus and buffet offering at our restaurants to ensure customers enjoy their experience. We will relook at our recipes in this hotel and ensure they are made in an authentic manner.
• Cleanliness of the room: our attempt at Lemon Tree is to ensure the rooms are fresh, crisp and clean and we have geared our processes accordingly. We apologize that you did not find the cleanliness of your room to be excellent on this visit and assure you it will be the next time.

Mumbai
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2012

One of the best hotels to stay in Indore. Centrally located, Lemon tree is spic and span, tidy and the hospitality is nice and folksy. You have good choices in food and the staff is very helpful. Tariff is value for money, you get the best for the price you pay. While you ask for pickup from the airport, request the hotel to provide you a separate cab. At times they club you with other guests who too have booked a pick up from the airport. You can end-up reaching hotel with tacky crowd like I did.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
Bengaluru (Bangalore), India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2012

I stayed here for two days ,the service of this people was excellent and food is good .rooms are clean, i prefer to suggest this for both business and family .airport pickup and dropping is well.we asked for a coffee and we had it for a delay of 10 mins and they compensated it by charging zero for that coffee. they respond you very quickly and all facilities are good.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
New Delhi, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2012

This hotel is too good, staff is very co-operative, food is fantastic, Services are up to mark, the extra facilities they had provided to us pick & drop is nonchargeable. This is very best hotel and also in your budget. That I bet.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple
Jaipur, India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2012

Hotel and room ambiance was good. Food quality was decent and service was good too. For a business trip this hotel is a perfect place to stay. The airport pick and drop facility is an added feature to this category hotel.

Mumbai (Bombay), India
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2012

Stayed here for one night this week.
Had a similar trip here, last year around the same time...
The experience was just about average..Airport pick up was prompt,check in was smooth too,as i was staying here for the second time,they already had my details keyed in..
Was guided to the room and the room was at the corner on second floor..Comparatively a smaller room than what I was offered last year.
First impression was that it has lost its charm and freshness which I experienced last year.
No lemon fragrance on entering the hotel or rooms for that matter.The room seemed to be sporting a worned out look.Cleanliness was not up to the mark..Specially in the washroom..Toiletries seemed to be limited with one Soap,a conditioner and Moisturizer....No Shampoo,shaving kit or a comb which you find most often in similar category of hotels.On inquiring about the shampoo at the reception during check out,I was told it is provided on request!! Come on..you provide a conditioner and not Shampoo??
My point on Milk in last review has been taken care of..And the quality of milk this time was indeed good..Overall food experience wasn't that appealing..Had dinner and the complementary breakfast which was passable.
Staff was really helpful and pleasing.Full marks to that.

Room Tip: Avoid the corner rooms.Washrooms seem to be small and in a triangular shape.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Indore, responded to this review, September 26, 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you for the feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Hotel, Indore. We are delighted that you have been enjoying your stays at this hotel, especially the personalized attention, pleasing service, excellent food and quality of milk.

• Signature lemon fragrance: Lemon Tree is very proud of the fresh fragrance that we maintain in our lobby and other public areas. On occasion this may not be very well experienced by guests, especially during monsoon, as may have happened during your visit.
• Amenities in the bathroom: We provide commonly used toiletries, including shampoo (in dispensers) in all rooms, while other amenities are available on request. We are currently upgrading all toiletries, to a well known international brand and are sure you will enjoy them.
• Buffet breakfast options and quality: we have a continuous process to review the variety and quality of the buffet and make changes as often as possible. We will work on improving the same. Also, we continuously upgrade and refresh our menus at our restaurants to ensure customers enjoy their experience.

Lemon Tree Hotel, Indore

Been to Lemon Tree Hotel, Indore? Share your experiences!