“Nice Business Hotel” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #13 of 46 hotels in Indore
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
“Nice Business Hotel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013

Well I am gonna give the hotel a better review coz they were kind enough to offer me a room upgrade to the presidential suite since they had the room spare. It was a pleasant surprise. After a long day at business meetings and projects, I just forgot the stress on entering the room. A nice spacious one bedroom suite with all amenities on board.

Enough room to work, play and sleep! Their breakfast was good, though the service could improve a bit. The location is good. Equi distant from airport and the new city.

Will definitely visit this place for all my business meets while in Indore.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
shukti_shubhra, Front Office Manager at Hotel Winway, responded to this review, August 7, 2013

Greetings from Hotel Winway !!

I thank you for the kind and thoughtful words that you have written for our hotel.

31 people have reviewed this hotel

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2013

I stayed there in month of april 2013. Rooms were clean and spacios.bathroom was also neat and clean ,Staff was friendly.wifi was working fine ,located near railway station. Its a good hotel to stay in indore.again i say nice hotel with all amenities.

• Stayed April 2013

Noida, India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2013

I stayed her for 2 nights in June'2013 and was happy with the rooms.This is a fairly new property ,so the rooms, fittings & bathroom are all in very good condition. Just hope that they maintain itmThe Breakfast is Buffet(Veg) but excellent,and service is prompt.The location of the hotel is the biggest advantage,it's in the heart of the town,and ideal for the business traveller as well as the family man.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business

Mumbai (Bombay), India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2013

Oh my gosh! where do i start! The entrance to the reception was small. But as soon as I entered the suite room, my mind was blown away!! Lovely interiors and a killer bathroom! Having forgotten my vanity kit at home, the bathroom had biotique products, so I knew my skin was in the right hands. Buffet food was exceptionally good, and so was the in room dining. One call to laundry/ engineering and within 5 minutes they would reach the room for assistance. Being from Mumbai, living in a fast paced life, definitely did not except that in Indore. It seems like the hotel management picked out the very best staff from the lot , specifically for this hotel. Will definitely visit again when in Indore.

Room Tip: All the category of rooms contain the same bathroom size so everyone can enjoy the luxury this hote...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled on business

Mumbai (Bombay), India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2013

This hotel is great value for money. The rooms are neat, clean and well lit. The bathrooms are clean as well. The only gripe for me was that we couldn't get hot water in our room. But the staff was kind enough to provide me with a bucket of warm water. The restaurant serves great food and the location of the hotel is in the heart of the city.

Room Tip: Please insist on a room on the other side of the road.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple

4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2013

We stayed in this hotel in May 2013. the rooms were clean good bathroom. Room service was good with friendly staff. Overall our experience at this place was good. when in indore do try this place. We never experienced and noise as mentioned in the other reviews.It is a bit on the expensive side but atleast the stay is comfortable.

Room Tip: Deluxe room is good and do book in advance the rooms tend to be sold out.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

Kolkata (Calcutta), India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2013

Its a good experience I am getting in this hotel.

This property is a small but beautiful.they also have a single lady traveler room.I am staying in room #210.
It is just in front of the elevator with excellent security and & all staff are friendly.Should try the food over here,its just mind blowing.

I like one thing that every day evening, when I return to the hotel they take my feedback about service & stay.

Thanks to my company who booked the room here.

Room Tip: 1st & 2nd floor near the elevator if you are a single lady traveller
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business

Manager Accommodations

Been to Hotel Winway? Share your experiences!