“crazzy place” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian
New Delhi, India
“crazzy place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2013

nostalgic place reminds me of my college days they could have been much more fun if it was open at that time :)

Visited June 2013

Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India
“its Best”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2013

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Hyderabad, India
“Excellent food & ambience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2013

I have been gone to this place many a times with my friends as the restaurant owner is good friend of mine, I very much like about the place is extraordinary ambiance, good interior, open place, good view of waterfront, nice music & especially this place is a good visit at night though the food is good during the day but the ambiance at night is so classy. If you want to spend time with your friends in the heart of the city & want to have some good and authentic food, this restaurant is a must visit.
Sizzlers, Mexican, Italian & juices are the USP of this place & if you want to try something different then it’s surely a place for you. I liked pasta very much & the taste of pasta is quite different out here as compared to other restaurants.

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Chesterfield, United Kingdom
“Fabulous little place :-) in the heart of kanchanaburi”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2012

We four friends visited this little place by chance following a long day trip to Hellfire pass and a return train trip across wangpo bridge. The food was excellent ! I loved the fact that the lovely staff asked whether you would like your meal ' Thai hot or foreigner hot !' We chose Thai hot , well we are in Thailand , be rude not to. We came back the following morning for breakfast and the owner lady organised our long tail boat trip there and then, at a slightly discounted price. We left our back packs there in the cafe, for a couple of hours while we went cruising... Had a lovely lunch snack before being shown the way to the train station. All in all very friendly, accommodating helpful team serving excellent food. We will definitely visit again if we are in the area.

• Visited November 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Indore, India
“A bad choice”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2012 via mobile

went here on a sunday night , had heard a lot about the place so here we were, it was shocking the view is all blocked from almost all sides , they have a seating on lower lvl with chairs and tables and indian type on a upper lvl - which was dirty and uncomfortable , the food was terrible , over all this was a big disappointment , avoid this place belive me there is no eco both in terms of price or nature , and lifestye - ha ha they sure take you for a ride

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere