La Roseraie is a piece of paradise: what joy to stay in a rose garden, and in full cry in May, and I will never forget the generous breakfasts served in the dappled morning light on the terrace overlooking the pool and the Atlas mountains. What a view! Everybody at La Roseraie was charming, kind and thoughtful, and very forgiving of our small children. Not only was our stay super relaxing but we also swam, went horseback riding, and made use of the spa facilities. The perfect place for garden lovers, and those wishing to beat the retreat from the hustle and bustle of Marrakesh.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of Berber Mountains of the High Atlas, 60 km from Marrakech, you will discover La Roseraie. The altitude will offer the perfect climate. Cool in summer, mild in winter, its pure air will revitalize you. Secretly hidden in the middle of a 25 hectars of natural parkland, far away from stressful city life, it will be the ideal retreat for nature lovers. The rooms lead into rose gardens, lime and lemon groves, orchards, exotic plants and wild flowers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Expedia and Odigeo so you can book your Domaine de la Roseraie reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Domaine De La Roseraie Hotel Ouirgane
- Domaine De La Roseraie Ouirgane