“Hands Down the Best Hotel” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Gas to Go!
Ranked #5 of 21 Hotels in Rocky Mount
Rutland, Vermont
“Hands Down the Best Hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2013

We stayed here last nite in a studio suite which suited us perfectly. We had our dog w us and he was more than comfortable. We ordered pizza that was delivered to our room because we were way to tired to eat out. I will recommend this hotel to everyone and we will be staying there again!!!! Thank you to the awesome staff:):):)

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
jamesmichaelwhite, Guest Relations Manager at Residence Inn Rocky Mount, responded to this review, March 16, 2013
Thank you for such an "awesome" review, we are very pleased we were able to accommodate all your travel needs. We are looking forward to your many returns, thank you for staying with us and for your loyalty to our Marriott family.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (56)
New York City, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2013

A basic Residence Inn - comfortable, clean and well equipped. Location is a little tricky as it is in a shopping complex and is confusing to some GPS systems. It is convenient to anything you might need or want to do locally. The breakfast is fine and like most Residence Inns, on certain week nights there is a social "hur" which can substitute for dinner. This would be a good choice if you are staying in Rocky Mount, but it is set apart by the willingness of the staff to go out of their way to be helpful. We arrived very early and the worked hard to make a rom available and when we left I had a back problem. The manager loaded our car for us . That type of service lifts it beyond basic.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
jamesmichaelwhite, Guest Relations Manager at Residence Inn Rocky Mount, responded to this review, March 3, 2013
Thank your for taking the time to write such a positive review, we believe in our business it all begins and ends with service. We want to show all our guests we will do whatever it takes to make your stay enjoyable and memorable.
We also hope your back is doing much better, thank you for staying with us and for your loyalty to our Marriott family.
Raleigh, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2013

Had a great experience here. The staff is very friendly, helpful, personable and welcoming. The food is good, breakfast and dinner included in your stay - it's pretty awesome. I will always stay in this hotel when I'm in this area. Great location as well. Would recommend this property to anyone for any purpose.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
jamesmichaelwhite, Guest Relations Manager at Residence Inn Rocky Mount, responded to this review, February 24, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write your "awesome" review and all the positive things you had to say about us. We are looking forward to your return, thank you for staying with us and for your loyalty to our Marriott family.
New Bern, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2013

When we got there, James at the front desk was very accommodating. Unfortunately, we arrived just after the Managers Reception ended. We were really looking forward to it because they were serving meatloaf that night. Shadawn was cleaning up and putting everything away. When she saw us, she asked if we wanted something to eat. She assured us it was absolutely no problem, that she had just put it away and would be glad to heat up the meatloaf. We said, we'd love some--but just a tiny amount. A few minutes later, she presented my husband and I each a huge slab of meatloaf, complete with mashed potatoes and gravy! And I can tell you, it was without a doubt the best either of us had ever eaten! We literally could not eat it so Shadawn put it in a to-go box and we ate it for lunch the following day! Great service, friendly people, and kudos to the lady who made the meatloaf!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to write your "EXCEPTIONAL" review, we are very glad you were able to enjoy some of our Meatloaf and Gravy. We are truly lucky to have Shadawn as part of our staff I will make sure reads your review, we are looking forward to your many returns. Thank you for staying with us and for your loyalty to our Marriott family.
new york
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013

This by far this is one of the best hotels that excepts dogs. At least they take the dog fee and use it to clean the rooms for the next person. It is very clean and the staff is so nice when you check in. The only thing I noticed was the furniture was a little worn but clean. But speaking with the young lady at the front desk she said they were going to be replacing the furniture with a renovation. The best thing I have to mention on Customer service is the letter I received from the general manager after I checked out, thought that this was a nice touch. I would recommend this property.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
jamesmichaelwhite, Guest Relations Manager at Residence Inn Rocky Mount, responded to this review, February 17, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write such a postive review, our housekeepers take their jobs very seriously and go the extra mile to ensure all pet room as especially clean. We are preparing for renovations later this year and are looking forward to the facelift, as well as your many returns.
Thank you for stay with us and for your loyalty to our Marriott family.
Wanchese
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2013

This is the best hotel in Rocky Mount to stay in by far! I was here for five nights and the customer service was incredible. Every single employee that I came across was friendly and asked how my stay was and if there was anything they could do for me. The housekeepers even left me notes in my room telling me to enjoy my stay. James, at the front desk, checked me in and called me by name from that day forward every time he saw me, as I noticed he did with other guests as well. He was always willing to help, whatever the situation. They have a free breakfast every morning and three nights a week they have a free dinner with free wine and beer and the employees could not be nicer or more helpful. I have stayed in many hotels but I can honestly say this is the best hands down.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for this wonderful review, we are so very pleased we were able to make your stay one to write about, we pride ourselves in our customer service. When we read your review we know we have succeeded in our quest to be the best.
Thank you for staying with us and for your loyalty to our Marriott family.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2013

The range of complementary services, friendly staff and comfort of the room makes this one of my favorite places to stay on a business trip. The hotel also offers complementary breakfast daily and dinner three nights per week. The dinner is better than eating out as the meals and drinks creates a fun, social environment. The hotel staff is attentive but not overbearing. James White is the evening Manager and always has a smile and great conversation. The entire staff is just so nice and friendly that it puts you in a god mood. The rooms are always clean, roomy, quiet and well kept. Awesome service and always consistent. This is the only hotel I would consider staying at in this area.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for your "AWESOME" review we love to hear from our return guests, it lets us know that we are providing you with the service and amenities you deserve as loyal Residence Inn guest.
Our staff and I thank you for your loyalty to us and to our Marriott family.
We look forward to your many returns.

Been to Residence Inn Rocky Mount? Share your experiences!