“Clean, Comfortable” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Sinking Spring, Pennsylvania
“Clean, Comfortable”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

We enjoyed our stay. Everyone was very accommodating and friendly. The Room was very comfortable and clean. My wife was uncomfortable sleeping under the blanket provided so she asked for another sheet to use and cover to blanket; no problem for the staff - they were happy to accommodate. Breakfast was standard fare; everything was fresh and fully stocked by an attentive attendant.

Room Tip: Guests with Pets are booked in rooms on the first floor.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
CIrockymountgm, General Manager at Comfort Inn Rocky Mount, responded to this review, February 13, 2013
Thank you so much for providing feedback regarding your stay with us. I am glad the staff made you and your family feel comfortable and executed EXCELLENT customer service.

I hope to see you again soon when you are in the Rocky Mount area.

Thank you for your business!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Stuart, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2013

We travel from Florida to Maine with our dogs and do a great deal of research to find a comfortable, safe & clean place to stay. This Comfort Inn has never let us down! We have stayed three times and find it always welcoming to us & our pets. They have plenty of room to walk your pet & we have found MOST owners are responsible enough to clean up after them.
There were quite a few four legged guests & everyone was well behaved & quiet. Thank you for allowing us to bring our furry family members along.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
CIrockymountgm, General Manager at Comfort Inn Rocky Mount, responded to this review, January 14, 2013
Thank you for giving us the opportunity to host your family again while traveling to Maine. Your loyalty is much appreciated. We await to welcome you and your furry friends again :)

Thank you for your business and we hope to see you soon!
Hope Mills, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2012

Clean hotel with nice soft comfortable beds. Had waffles, eggs and sausage for breakfast. A great way to start the day. Could hear the trucks passing on 64, but was so tired I didn't have any problem getting to sleep. Our 5th floor room hadn't updated to a flat screen TV, yet.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
CIrockymountgm, General Manager at Comfort Inn Rocky Mount, responded to this review, November 27, 2012
Thank you for your feedback. I am glad you enjoyed our comfortable beds and got a great start to your day with our breakfast. I apologize for the trucks on the highway. We are in the process of upgrading to flat screen TV's in all of our rooms. We hope to complete sometime next year. If your travels bring you to our area again, I hope we have the pleasure of serving you and your family again.

Calabash, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012

This hotel is just off US 64 in Rocky Mount. The property is very clean and well maintained. There is an Outback Steakhouse right next door, so you can leave your car parked and enjoy a great dinner. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Sharon was a sweet heart and fun to work with at check in. I will definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: I just like first floor rooms. That is my thing. They had what I wanted available. Very satisfied.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
CIrockymountgm, General Manager at Comfort Inn Rocky Mount, responded to this review, November 7, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write such a positive review. Your feedback is appreciated and I will be sure to share with all staff and especially Sharon! It was truly a pleasure to serve you and hope we have the opportunity to serve you again.

tunkhannock
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2012

The wife and i stayed at the Comfort inn while driving up from Florida at the end of october during huricane sandy. Our airflight was cancelled and we rented a car and drove. The staff at the Comfort Inn was very pleasant and helpful. The rooms were clean and the breakfast was more than adequate. We ordered a pizza from Domino"s and it was delivered in 20 minutes even in 30 mph winds and rain! Great place to stop on your travels on I95!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
CIrockymountgm, General Manager at Comfort Inn Rocky Mount, responded to this review, November 5, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write an EXCELLENT review! Thank you for all the positive feedback. I am glad we were able to be a ray of sunshine during the storm!

It was truly a pleasure to serve you and your family and hope you will make Comfort Inn Rocky Mount your home when you are in the area.

Thank you for your business.
Ann Arbor, Michigan
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2012

The hotel staff was good. I needed to change rooms because of a nausea order in the first room I was given. The second room was better, but not a fresh smell that is pleasant when traveling. The breakfast was the usual when included with the room, however, the menu never changed. It was the same scrambled eggs and sausage each day. What was most upsetting was the pizza and beer the hotel provided for "guests" on Wednesday night. Not sure if the intent was for current guests or the unsavory characters who stayed just for the night. I would not stay at this hotel again. I will avoid Comfort Inns in furture hotel stays as well.

Room Tip: The third floor smelled better than the second floor.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
CIrockymountgm, General Manager at Comfort Inn Rocky Mount, responded to this review, October 22, 2012
Thank you for your feedback. I greatly apologize for the scent in your room. I shared your comments with housekeeping and I can assure we will do our best to prevent future occurrences. Thank you for coming to our manager's reception that we have on Wednesday's. The reception is for all guests and I am very sorry you were not able to enjoy.

Our goal is to make our accommodations comfortable for short and long term guests. I hope you will consider giving us another shot as I know we can demonstrate EXCELLENT customer service.

Granite City, IL
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2012

Got checked into our room with no problems. The desk clerk was very nice. We stayed on the second floor. Outside the room I could smell stale cigarette smoke, even though this was supposed to be a non-smoking hotel. I could also faintly smell smoke on my bed pillow...but nothing terrible. Our room was very nice, clean and quiet. The breakfast area was clean and spacious.
Despte the picture, this hotel is older and has been re-done. The hotel was a little hard to get to because of road construction.

Room Tip: We like a king room
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to review our property. I am glad the desk clerk was welcoming and got you checked into a clean and quiet room without any issues. I apologize for the smoke smell. I do understand how that can be frustrating.

I hope when your travels bring you back to Rocky Mount, you will choose Comfort Inn. Thank you for your business!

Been to Comfort Inn Rocky Mount? Share your experiences!