“Good deals” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Nashville, North Carolina
“Good deals”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2013

Outback offers great deals. The deal now is 6 oz sirlion and all you can eat shrimp for $14.99. You can't beat this deal. We really enjoyed our meal there.

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Washington DC
“NOT good this trip!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2013

Oh boy, called to take out - asked for silverwhare, etc. Blue cheese wedge salad - yuk! Iceberg lettece old with rust and wilted. The preparer HAD to have seen it. Fries - cold and limp! Burger a bit dry. Oh, no silverwhare(plastic) had to eat with fingers. Wifes chicken sandwich just ok, not the best we've had. Garlic potatoe in a ice cream cup (no fork or soon given), not warm.
I blame the cook and server who put it together - should have sent it all back but only picked it up within 15 min of the call and after driving 340 miles too tired to go back. Will go to the TEXAS STEAK HOUSE right next door NEXT time.

• Visited September 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Tampa, Florida
“enjoyable meal after a long drive”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

This placed was packed when we were there at about 8pm, but we had take out which was very convenient. We waited in the car and it took less than 20 minutes from the time we ordered to the time when we got our food. It was delicious and the price was very reasonable. The food was hot when we got to the hotel across the road......very convenient indeed.

Visited August 2013
Eastern Tennessee
“Still a Good Outback”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2013

I've experienced that Outback Steakhouses have seemed to have lost that edge that made them great. This one is still pretty darn good. Great? Hmmm, maybe not but pretty darn good in my book.

Visited August 2013
Greensboro, North Carolina
“Consistency”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2013

I tend to stay away from Outback as I find them to be inconsistent at best. My wife and I stayed at a hotel nearby and over the course of three nights, their service was great and food very good! I'd add that I probably had my best Outback restaurant steak (NY Strip) in years!! Sullivan's Steakhouse is still my all-time favorite though!!

Visited July 2013