“Won't stay here again” 1 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 10 Hotels in Rockingham
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Won't stay here again”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2012

Stayed at this hotel on a recomendation. I stayed at another earlier in the month and was plesantly suprised. I should have returned to the first property because this hotel doesn't hold a candle. This hotel looks alittle newer but the people were so dry and uncareing. I found trash from an earlier guest in the room, and the tolet was covered in Urine. Stay away!!!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
RockinghamCS, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this review, October 5, 2012
On behalf of our entire staff at Comfort Suites Rockingham we apologize for
the concerns you shared about your experience at this hotel. I have addressed
the problems you faced with our team, and I assure you we are working diligently
to improve. We appreciate the feedback and will use it to fine tune our operations in the hope that upon your next visit we can exceed your expectations.

Kisha Murray

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2012 via mobile

Excellent staff polite friendly and willing to help out. I travel for business I like having a desk to work at. A flat screen tv would be nice but the ones there work well. Beds are always comfortable, spotlessly clean. The hotel is very quiet the pool is nice along with the hot tub. The guest laundry is always spotless. Breakfast is typical but well tended too, the coffee is great!
This is well managed hotel with an excellent staff!

Stayed September 2012
Thank you very much for you nice comments!! Our
housekeeping staff works very hard at making sure our rooms are
spotless. We have also exceeded standards in cleanliness in all of
our inspections. I will be sure to pass along your comments to our
team it means a great deal to them. We appreciate you choosing Comfort Suites for your lodging needs!!

Kisha Murray
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2012

Excellent staff, front desk was friendly, knowledgeable,. Great breakfast,clean and wait staff great.
Room was clean, smelled slightly musty, but within an hour of air on was back to normal
I would stay here again, thanks again to the staff

• Stayed September 2012
Narrows, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2012

Very nice hotel. Staff were nice and helpful. We did not get a chance to use the pool but it was very nice and large for a hotel pool. Breakfast was very nice. Room was clean and spacious. We would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Harrisville, Rhode Island
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2012 via mobile

This property was a bit dated. Furnishings in room definitly could use an update along with the old style tv. With that said I must say that the beds were very comfortable and the room was kept very clean. An ample complimentary breakfast was given along with 24 hr coffee. The facility is smoke free which was good with me. The property has only one elevator so be prepared to wait or use the stairs. The desk staff was hot and cold depending on which one was on duty. Our initial check in rep at the desk never made eye contact nor did she smile at us once during our arrival. The hotel is close to everything and easy to access. We were here for family reasons and I would stay here again when returning to Rockingham.

Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Las Vegas, Nevada
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2012

I was ripped off by the hotel. The price was ridiculous because I booked a one bedroom for $145 and my family members booked two bedroom for $145! Wifi wasn't accessible inside our rooms. I had to walk outside to use my iPhone. What is that? I asked the front desk attendant to do something about that, and no one did. I wouldn't recommend anyone to spend a cent at this hotel. Of course this wouldn't be shared with the public.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with cheaprooms.com

Travelers are raving about these Rockingham hotels

Augusta, Georgia, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2012

The hotel was great and we enjoy our family gathering. The room was clean and comfortable. The staff provided excellent service and we were pleased with how well Ledita & Mendy handled our group. The breakfast was very good and there was plenty for for our group.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family

Been to Comfort Suites? Share your experiences!