“my stay” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #2 of 4 hotels in Robbinsville

240 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Naples
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013

This motel is near the beginning of The Tail of the Dragon at the NC/TN state lines. Check in couldn't have been easier. I gave the desk clerk my name and she handed me a room key. She explained that everything I needed about restaurants and maps was in the welcome packet in my room. The bed was very comfortable, queen size, allowing for a comfortable nights sleep. This motel caters to motorcycle riders so the majority of the parking spaces are for motorcycles. There is parking space for four wheel vehicles and trailers but not a lot. The motel offers free bike towels to clean the motorcycles and also offers cleaning materials to clean your bikes. All in all, this was a really great place to stay. It was my first stay at a Microtel Inn, but will not be my last.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

microtel r, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Robbinsville, responded to this review, September 18, 2013
Gary, thank you for taking to time to leave us a review. For a first time stay, Im glad we could impress you during your stay. We hope to see you again the next time you're in for a ride!
Barrie, ON
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2013

What a great little hotel. The staff were friendly and helpful, the room even though its smaller than we are use too was clean and nice. The breakfast was limited if you woke up late oops! They provide a washing station for the motorcycles and towels which I thought was awesome.The WiFi was slow but usable. We would highly recommend this place to anyone,

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We do love our motorcyclists that stop in, however we do our best to cater to each group & everyone that stays with us!
Brampton, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2013

Stayed here for 2 nights on a bike trip out of Ontario to Key West. The Microtel was promoted at a recent bike show in Toronto and I thought I would give it a try. Clean new facility, separate bike parking and washing facilities, breakfast included, great conversation with other bikers who are really good people, astaff eztremely friendly...oh btw I am not a "Harley guy". My Vstrom is quiet and great for long distances :), would definately stay here again and need more days to explore the wonderful roads in the area.

Room Tip: I asked for a room on first floor facing bike parking lot, got it, hotel is very quiet
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
Thanks for the great review Ken! I definitely recommend you coming back to explore our great roads. So much more here then just the Dragon. We look forward to your next stay w us!

Been to Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Robbinsville? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Robbinsville

Address: 111 Rodney Orr Bypass, Robbinsville, NC 28711
Location: United States > North Carolina > North Carolina Smoky Mountains > Robbinsville
Ranked #2 of 4 hotels in Robbinsville
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Wyndham, Otel and Hotels.com so you can book your Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Robbinsville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Microtel Inn And Suites Robbinsville
Microtel Inn & Suites Robbinsville Hotel Robbinsville
Microtel Robbinsville
Robbinsville Microtel

If you own or manage Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Robbinsville, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.