“Excellent service, great value for the money” 5 of 5 stars

Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Robbinsville
Certificate of Excellence 2014
IAH
“Excellent service, great value for the money”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

There are only very few hotels in Robbinsville. I usually stay at San Ran when I come to Robbinsville after riding my bike thru the Dragon and Cherohala skyway once or twice in a year but this time I wanted to try this place as the price was pretty close. San Ran is nice but old and very basic. Microtel is great value for the money in comparison. This is a motorcycle friendly place and they have separate parking sports for motorcycle which is great.
The hotel was very clean and looked new. I can easily say this is the cleanest Microtel I've stayed. The room, bed, carpet and all looked clean as if it was new. The staffs are very friendly and the service was excellent.
Continental breakfast is good but I wish they had some fruits.
Unfortunately I was about to give bad rating for this hotel because my toilet was broken and they didn't have another room to give. The maintenance person came and couldn't fix it completely but fixed to a point it was slightly useable. It was frustrating after a long day but they were apologetic and said they wont charge me for the night, which is very nice of them. I really appreciate that they tried and their offer.
I would strongly recommend this place for anyone and would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
microtel r, Desk Agent at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Robbinsville, responded to this review, October 31, 2012
We apologize for the early inconveneince but thank you for your patience while we had the issue worked on.
Hopefully if you are through our area again we will have the opportunity to serve you again!
~GG

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Johannesburg, South Africa
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2012

we stopped here for the night on the way through the smokey mountains. great rooms which were spotless. lots of free parking. a nice free breakfast. very pleasant reception. easy to find and well located. spotless rooms at a good price - therefore highly recommended.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you for choosing Microtel for your stay while in Robbinsville! We are very happy that you found everything to your liking and hope that you will come and stay with us again the next time you are in our area!
London
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2012

This was the last place we stayed at before heading back to Atlanta. it was a good choice. We arrived late, but the service wad good, the rate decent, Wifi connection very good, the room was probably the very best we have had on ourentire trip. it was actually downright luxurious. Amazingly good sleep! I very much recommend this place. Breakfast is also very good.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
microtel r, Desk Agent at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Robbinsville, responded to this review, October 8, 2012
We are glad we could accomodate you and that the room was comfortable for you! We hope that you will choose to visit our area again and if so, that you will stay with us again!
Callahan, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2012

I was just there for 2 nights. All of the personal was very courteous and helpful. The personal at the front desk was very helpful in finding me a room on a short notice. The room was very clean and neat. Everyone did a great job. I will stay there again!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
We're glad you chose us to stay with, and hope that you will choose to stay with us again in the future!
Knoxville, Tennessee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2012

Stayed one night on a motorcycle trip. Great friendly staff, clean place. I asked for i town about places to stay and was sent here. I found that is was very Motorcycle friendly, but I am sure no one would be intimidated who wasn't on a bike.
The room was rather small, but they have an elevator and a good A/C unit. All in al it was what I wanted.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled solo
microtel r, Desk Agent at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Robbinsville, responded to this review, September 12, 2012
Thank you for choosing us as your place to stay! We are glad that you were pleased with your accomodations and hope that you will choose to stay with us again in the future!
Citrus County, FL
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

This was rustic compared to the way I normally travel, but considering the destination, that was just fine. The people who worked at the hotel more than made up for the lack of amenities. They were kind, polite, quick to respond to anything we needed.

The room was small and basic. There was soap and rough towels in the bathroom. Even that was expected. It met my expectations. The only thing that could have been improved upon would have been TV service. I don't mind a limited number of TV channels while traveling (and really only care about it if there is a TV). But it seemed like we only had ESPN, ESPN2 and some shopping channels on our first night. No TV on our second night. And shopping channels, Food TV, The Cooking Channel and the ESPNs on our third night. NO news?? Why bother having a TV?

Likewise, breakfast was basic (unless you like fresh waffles - not something I'd normally eat for breakfast anywhere) but it was a perfect way to start the day. Oatmeal and coffee and I was set to go!

Parking was limited for cars. I guess this is a more popular spot for bikers than people arriving in cars.

If I were traveling back to the area, I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you for choosing to stay with us on your recent visit to Robbinsville! We are glad you picked our establishment to stay at.
Since your stay we have updated our television service provider and now have a host of channels to choose from. Our old system was failing us and now we are with a different provider.
We hope that you will choose to come and stay with us again!
Nashville, Tennessee
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2012

Excellent central location for getting in and out of town. Convenient to stores and gas stations. No smoking policy must be recent or not enforced; somebody had definitely been smoking in our room. no coffee maker or refridgerator in rooms (only in suites). Coffee available in lobby. Fundamental amenities. AC units in rooms are effective but noisy.

Room Tip: I would recommend getting a suite.