“I felt like a queen!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Snowbird Mountain Lodge Bed and Breakfast

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Robbinsville
Snowbird Mountain Lodge Bed and Breakfast
You added Snowbird Mountain Lodge Bed and Breakfast to your Saves list
4633 Santeetlah Road, Robbinsville, NC 28771   |
Ranked #2 of 12 Robbinsville B&B and Inns
Certificate of Excellence 2014
“I felt like a queen!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2011

We had such a great time in October when we helped Pop Hollandsworth celebrate his 95th birthday, I asked my husband if we could return to our room in the Chestnut Lodge for my 55th birthday. HE SAID YES!

I had been dieting since October and passed along my dietary quirks via the website. I was delighted to find a voicemail message from Sarah, the chef, assuring me that the lodge could accomodate my needs and would happily look the other way should I choose to stray from my program while there. I was able to lose a pound while enjoying wonderful food and wine!

In addition to the incredibly delicious food, the room was also fabulous. We loved having a fireplace and especially enjoyed the hot tub after our hike in the snowy mountains!

I cannot wait to go back!!!

• Stayed February 2011, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (208)
Asheville, NC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2011

The lodge is set in a stunning mountain setting. The staff went beyond the extra mile to make our late arrival smooth and pleasant. Upon noticing that we were going to miss dinner (late arrival), the desk manager (Kala) called us by cell phone. She helped us with directions, explained that night's menu to us, took our order for dinner, and assured that our table was available without delay upon arrival. The members of the staff were uniformly professional and enthusiastic. The lodge is located in a stunning setting and the staff sees to it that you are set to enjoy it completely.

Hartwell, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2011

This lodge met all of our expectation. The location is beautiful,the food excellent, the staff friendly and helpful. It has a relaxed atmosphere with a warm friendliness. It is not on the beaten path but worth going to enjoy a real treat.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2011

Just got back from another great weekend at the Snowbird Mountain Lodge. Enjoyed our previous visits so much that my wife picked it for her birthday weekend. Can't wait for another visit - love this place!

Birmingham, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2011

This is a great place to get away from the hustle of the modern world.
You can enjoy peace and serenity in the lodge or on nearby trails.
And the food is fantastic. I really enjoyed it and recommend it highly.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled with family
Westminster, Colorado
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2011

Short and sweet. Great location, location, location. Beautiful views, hikes, and lodge. Food is wonderful, bar is stocked, and fire is inviting. Which I could come back next weekend.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2011

The Snowbird Mountain Lodge is the real deal: surrounded by the beauty of the Smoky Mountains in an historic lodge built from the very land on which it sits, it provides a peaceful get away and the chance to "full power off." Yet, despite its authentic and (I think) beautiful rustic nature, there is exquisite attention paid to delicious gourmet food, a wine cellar that cannot be beat and a lovely staff that are warm and responsive. Its beautifully and finely balanced.
Also, a good value with three meals each day included in your rates along with the opportunity to take your lunch as a picnic/backpack and enjoy it on any of the thousands of miles of trails surrounding the property.
This place is not be missed and far out does any of its competitors in the area.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled as a couple

Been to Snowbird Mountain Lodge Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!