“Great Hotel, Friendly Staff” 5 of 5 stars

Hampton Inn Roanoke Rapids
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   85 Hampton Boulevard, Roanoke Rapids, NC 27870-5121   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #1 of 8 Hotels in Roanoke Rapids
“Great Hotel, Friendly Staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2014

This was my family's second stay at this hotel. The hotel and rooms are very clean. The staff is friendly and helpful. The only complaint my wife, kids and myself could make is that the pillows were extremely soft and un-supportive. However, this complaint is more of a preference and is not a negative of the stay. We recommend this hotel to our family and friends.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Percilla W, General Manager at Hampton Inn Roanoke Rapids, responded to this review, April 23, 2014
We greatly appreciate you doing a review of our hotel during your stay with us. Guest feedback is very important to us and we are so glad you choose our hotel again as your place of lodging. We love haviing you here and hope we get to see you again.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Montreal, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2014

We stayed one night and the bed and pillows are outstanding it was like sleeping in a cloud. The room was very clean and quiet. The large TV was a plus. The breakfast is OK but could use some improvement

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Percilla W, General Manager at Hampton Inn Roanoke Rapids, responded to this review, April 21, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to do a review on trip advisor. Guest feedback is very important to us and we are so grateful for your comments. We love having you here and hope we get to serve your lodging needs again.
Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2014 via mobile

I Don't have one negative thing to say about this place. Clean, clean, clean-!!! Most important to me @ any hotel. The front desk girls were beyond pleasant. Took a long shower & washed my hair in the spotless, roomy shower. What a treat considering the night before I couldn't stay in the shower more than 30 seconds ( in south Jacksonville). Worth the stop,

• Stayed April 2014
Percilla W, General Manager at Hampton Inn Roanoke Rapids, responded to this review, April 11, 2014
We greatly appreciate your feedback of our hotel during your recent stay with us. Guest comments are very important and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay. We love having you here and hope we get to serve your lodging needs again. Have a blessed day.
Manchester, New Hampshire
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2014

This hotel was clean and the breakfast was good. The front desk person was the BEST..Alyse. She was attentive to our needs and cheerful and called us by name.

It would have been helpful to has suggestions for safe running routes in the area.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
Percilla W, General Manager at Hampton Inn Roanoke Rapids, responded to this review, April 7, 2014
Thank you so much for taking the time to do a review of our hotel during your recent stay with us. Guest feedback is very important to us and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay. We love having you here and hope we get to serve your lodging needs again.
Howell, New Jersey
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2014

After reading several good reviews I was disappointed upon arrival. Hotel was not nearly as clean as I had hoped for. Restaurant choices were poor.
But the main reason that I am writing this review is because of what happened at three in the morning. I was awakened by a violent argument in the room next to mine that went on for quite awhile. There was screaming and things being thrown around.Then suddenly I heard a noise that sounded like a gun shot. Although it might not have been that there was no way to know so I called the front desk. After between 5 and 10 minutes I got a call back to see if this was was still going on and when I said yes I was told that three officers were being sent up. Of course it is not the fault of the hotel about the violence in the next room but in these times when there are mass shootings going on I felt the response time should have been quicker. The next
morning I went to the front desk and they took off the room charge but I had to ask it was not volunteered. In the end the hotel did the right thing but I was frightened and felt that I could have been harmed. It makes one wonder what type of security these hotels have.

• Stayed April 2014
We greatly appreciate your feedback of your stay at our hotel. Guest comments are very important to us. We deeply apologize for the noise in the room next door. We want our guest to have a comfortable nights sleep with us and very sorry that this did not happen during your stay. We certainly hope we get to serve your lodging needs again at any Hilton Hotels location.
Wasilla, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2014

I found the Roanoke Rapids, NC Hampton to be nicely appointed, wonderful sheets/bed and very clean. I stayed for a week and found my room clean & in good order each evening upon return. Excellent, friendly staff! The continental breakfast had a nice variety of fruit, yogurt and hot waffle. I would have liked a gluten free bread option or hot egg option each day. I would return without hesitation and enjoyed my stay very much.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

We greatly appreciate you taking the time to fill out our survey concerning your recent stay with us. We are so glad you enjoyed your stay and look forward to serving your lodging needs again.
Boca Raton, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2014

What a nice hotel. Had all the amenities I was looking for and it was right next to a Cracker Barrel that we had dinner in. Very clean rooms and comfortable beds. If you are driving long distances it pays to get a good nights rest and this fit the bill. Why hassle with trying to find a cheap hotel. I have never been disappointed in any of the Hampton Inns that I have stayed at.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to do a review on trip advisor. We are so glad you enjoyed your stay and hope we get to serve your lodging needs when you are in our area.

Been to Hampton Inn Roanoke Rapids? Share your experiences!