we only stayed a night but wow what a night... the rooms are all different and have a theme.The bed was very comy and the shower was a 10/10 best shower we have had in a hotel, large fluffy towels also. We had dinner in the restaurant and it was amazing....a good choice of wines as well, so nice we had 2 bottles! Breakfast was plentiful and very well cooked and presented.The staff are happy and can not do enough for you.
- Also Known As:
- The Elephant At Pangbourne Hotel
- The Elephant At Pangbourne Hotel Pangbourne
- The Elephant Hotel Pangbourne
- The Elephant Pangbourne
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Elephant offers its guests an experience of quirky luxury and a warm welcome, whether staying overnight, dining in the restaurant, or having a relaxed drink in the bar. All 22 bedrooms are individual and furnished with handcrafted furniture, rich ornamental rugs and opulent fabrics. The bar, known as Babar, has a bistro feel, serving simple but excellent British produce, while the restaurant offers beautifully cooked unpretentious food in elegant surroundings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Agoda, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Venere so you can book your The Elephant at Pangbourne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.