“Stay here when desperate in pouring rainstorm only.” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Super 8 Raleigh North East

You added Super 8 Raleigh North East to your Saves list
Super 8 Raleigh North East
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   3801 Capital Boulevard, 440 Exit 11B, Raleigh, NC 27604   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #54 of 83 Hotels in Raleigh
Pueblo, Colorado
“Stay here when desperate in pouring rainstorm only.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2013 via mobile

How hard is it to wipe off what looks like a cola exploded on a bathroom walls? Too hard for this motel cleaning staff. Long black hairs until...NOT MINE!!! Ages old food on floor between bed and night stand, penny, pencil. Bathroom door filthy. Circles of sticky stuff on table...Gross. NEVER AGAIN... ONLY CAME HERE BECAUSE WE DROVE FOR 7 HOURS IN POURING RAIN AND WERE TOTALLY WIPED OUT. and this was it...Will speak with management in a.m. and seriously ask for a refund. What a pit.

• Stayed July 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2013 via mobile

I had great stay the price was great the receptionist was great, and the person that booked my room was awesome.I loved that they had an elevator. It was just a peaceful stay. I will definitely stay at Super 8 when I travel again.

• Stayed May 2013
Durham, North Carolina, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013

After reading some of these reveiws i wish i had read them sooner. My room looked like it had not been vacum or dusted in days, and when i went into the rest room the smell almost knock me to my knees. i told the front desk guy and he came and tried to clean it, but you can't spray perfume over funk. He told me if it stayed that way he would fine me another room. I may leave early, there goes my freedom on my Birthday away from my workaday life.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo

Been to Super 8 Raleigh North East? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Raleigh North East

Address: 3801 Capital Boulevard, 440 Exit 11B, Raleigh, NC 27604
Location: United States > North Carolina > Raleigh
Ranked #54 of 83 Hotels in Raleigh
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Raleigh North East 2*
Sample the famous Southern hospitality at our Super 8 Raleigh North East hotel near Raleigh-Durham International Airport. Conveniently located off Interstate 440 and just 10 minutes from downtown, our Raleigh, NC, hotel gives you easy access to Durham. We offer handy amenities like free Wi-Fi Internet access and microwaves and refrigerators, and our front desk staff is available to assist you 24 hours a day. Work up a sweat in our gym, then get going in the morning with free 8-item Super-start breakfast bonanza. Handicapped-accessible rooms are available, and kids 17 and under stay free with an adult. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Wyndham, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Hotels.com so you can book your Super 8 Raleigh North East reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Super 8 Raleigh North East, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.