“great place to stay” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #18 of 80 hotels in Raleigh
Olin
“great place to stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2013

A wonderful place to stay! The staff at check-in was very helpful and friendly but professional. I enjoyed the ease of check-in. The room was very nice, as well. Room service was extremely courteous and fast! Overall, this is the place to be in this area!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
MidtownRaleigh, Manager at Hilton North Raleigh/Midtown, responded to this review, February 5, 2013
Thanks so much for your kind review. We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay and we hope to see you again soon!

344 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (46)
Minneapolis, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2013

The service at this hotel is exceptional...especially in the concierge lounge. For those traveling on business, I highly recommend this hotel. Great wireless internet connection. Clean & quiet rooms. Convenient location. I've stayed at a few different properties in Raleigh but will now only come back to this location.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time out of your day to write a review. We are so glad that you found our property to be the best in Raleigh. We look forward to seeing you again.
Washington, DC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2013

This review is based more on the service than the property. My friend and I drove down to Raleigh this past weekend for a memorial service. We had a dog and really wanted to check in early and get ready. We arrived at 9:30, skeptical that we would get a room but the gracious front desk attendant didn't even bat a lash and put us into a room as soon as she saw the note I had made on our reservation (regarding the reason for our visit). This made a world of difference and earns my respect as a frequent traveler.

The rooms for dogs are on the first floor, they were spacious. The fitness room was well appointed. The breakfast buffet is a hot mess but a minor mark in an otherwise lovely property.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
MidtownRaleigh, Manager at Hilton North Raleigh/Midtown, responded to this review, January 31, 2013
Thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to write a review. We appreciate your positive feedback. Hope to see you again soon.
Charlotte, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

I truly enjoyed my stay at the Hilton North Raleigh. I will admit that it started somewhat rocky. In the room I was assigned, maintenance had torn apart the AC Unit and forget to put it back together. This wasn't a big deal to me as mistakes happen. That's like. To me, it's how the hotel handles the mistake. I called the front desk and the manager personally came to move me to a new room after personally inspecting it first. Nice touch. But it gets better. I was in the middle of an extremely stressful week. He saw it on my face and asked if I would like a complimentary beer. I said yes, and he then personally delivered a beer to my room. I will definitely stay there again.

Room Tip: For more restaurant selections then the exit has to offer, turn left on St Alabis Dr (the road to th...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
MidtownRaleigh, Manager at Hilton North Raleigh/Midtown, responded to this review, January 28, 2013
Thank you for taking the take out to write a review. We are so happy that our manager was able to personally help you during your stay. We hope you continue to stay with Hilton.
Los Alamitos
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2013

Nice accomodations = Free Parking a plus.,

Sky Bar Chicken Ceasar Salad the best! Very Loud - All Sports are on the multiple Televisions located in the bar and restaurant area.

Internet worked great the first time.

Executive Lounge was very nice.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
MidtownRaleigh, Manager at Hilton North Raleigh/Midtown, responded to this review, January 16, 2013
Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to write a review. Hope to see you again, Happy New Year!
usa
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2013

My husband and I came here for the New Years Eve party and celebrate our anniversary. The rooms were very nice and so was the staff. Additionally the pool and gym were very clean and the pool area didn't reek of chlorine. I would definately stay here again.
There is a sports bar and Starbucks on site and the restaurant next door was very good.
The party was hosted by the Hilton but organized by an outside group. The party was fantastic and other than confusion when we tried to pick up our tickets we had no problems.

Room Tip: I did save money by reserving my room for the 30th separately. Had I purchased rooms for the 30th a...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
MidtownRaleigh, Manager at Hilton North Raleigh/Midtown, responded to this review, January 4, 2013
Thanks you so much for your comments, so glad you could make it to the party. Have a Happy New Year!
Morganton, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2013

I attented a nursing conference here in December. The room was fabulously comfortable and quiet. The conference room was great as well. There were several other conferences being held while there and no noise or distractions were noted from them. Convenience to restaurants and mall was easy despite downtown location.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
We appreciate your comments and hope to see you again soon. Happy New Year!

Been to Hilton North Raleigh/Midtown? Share your experiences!