“Great location ” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #24 of 80 hotels in Raleigh
cleveland,ohio
“Great location ”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2013

This hotel is a standard Marriott. What made it special to me is the mall across the street. I'm not a female shopper. I shop like a man. I know what I'm going to get and I get it and I'm really to go.
The mall is now one of my favorite malls. For one it has everything I want. A large Macy's, a food court and a Cheesecake Factory.
The staff was very friendly and helpful.

Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Raleigh Marriott Crabtree Valley, responded to this review, December 10, 2013
tayshan1,
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay. I'm thrilled you enjoyed our location - the mall is a popular place for experienced shoppers like you! I hope you choose to stay with us again in the future!
Thanks again,

234 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
Grass Lake, Michigan, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2013

Room service is NOT 24 hours....when you have been on the road for 18 plus hours, you look forward to something to eat before retiring to bed.

CABLE/SATELLITE TV keeps going out.....but the religious channels seem to come through with no disruption. Is this a sign of "DIVINE INTERVENTION"?

curtains don't close...off the track....no micerowave no fridge...just boring room coffee maker that has only decaf......

OK there is a mall across the street.....I guess this should make up for all the wrongs...

Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Raleigh Marriott Crabtree Valley, responded to this review, November 13, 2013
Susan M,
Thank you for writing. We appreciate your feedback and sincerely apologize for the areas we fell short of meeting your expectations. These details definitely do make a trip, and we regret we missed the mark during your stay. Your feedback is important to us as guest satisfaction is our highest priority. We hope you will give us another opportunity to make amends and provide a more positive stay in the future. Thank you again.

Franklin, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2013

The Marriott was a beautiful hotel for our convention. IT lasted for 3 days and it was delightful. Everyone who worked at the hotel was very pleasant and helpful. The room was beautiful as well as clean and comfortable. Restaurant in hotel was nice for eating in or room service. The convention food was extremely tasty and beautifully arranged at all times. Our convention was very educational and enjoyable with such wonderful amenities.

Room Tip: Convention goers check this hotel out. The price was so reasonable for what you got. It was a deli...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Raleigh Marriott Crabtree Valley, responded to this review, November 7, 2013
Pat W,
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. I am thrilled you enjoyed your stay at the Marriott Crabtree Valley and I hope to see you again in the future!
Brandon, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2013

I was there for a 3 daybusiness meeting. Arrived a couple of days early to sight see the area. The confrence price was good . The rooms were basic hotel rooms , clean and quite. Location next to excellent shopping across the street was a bonus. Food was very good. breakfast was
very good with a omlet station for fresh cooked omlets. If i had to pay full price instead of the confrence price the rateing for this hotel would be average

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Raleigh Marriott Crabtree Valley, responded to this review, November 5, 2013
Jim R,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I appreciate your kind comments and I will be sure to share with the staff during our next meeting. I hope to see you again in the future!
New Orleans, Louisiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

I was there a couple nights for a conference. The hotel is nice but basic, comfortable and welcoming. I was able to enjoy the pool area between sessions which was nice. The pool is indoor and outdoor. I also enjoyed dinner in the hotel after I arrived after a day of travel. The staff was nice and my burger was very good.

The hotel is directly across the street from a shopping mall with lots of dining options. I spent a few hours after dinner walking around the mall and got some great deals.

Overall a decent business stay.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Raleigh Marriott Crabtree Valley, responded to this review, October 16, 2013
Rcote75,
Thank you very much for writing a review. I am pleased you enjoyed your stay with us. We take a lot of care into our hotel and I am glad you found it enjoyable. We look forward to see you again when you are in the area!
Thanks again,
Knoxville
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013

This Marriott is conveniently located and the Mall across the street offers lots of shopping ans food choices. The establishment on the other hand does not. For the price, I expect breakfast or at least the wifi be included. Lower brands of the Marriott family offer these for a much lower nightly price.

Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
Jrgenterprises,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. It is great to know you enjoyed our convenient location. I appreciate your loyalty to the Marriott brand; I hope you choose to stay with us again in the future!
Yours truly,
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013

I'm a loyal customer of Marriott properties and have nothing particularly negative to relate about this hotel, but I usually stay at lower end Marriott properties (Spring Hill, Fairfield, Res Inn, etc) and I just don't see the extra value that equals the premium paid to stay at the flagship hotel. This stay was booked for me by someone else and my stay was pleasant, but no more so than other lower end Marriott properties. The breakfast buffet was good, but certainly not worth $16. The internet access that is included at other properties is a daily charge at this hotel. It was kind of odd in that the hotel seemed to be close to empty. I never saw anyone else on my floor. The maid left a sponge in a plastic cup sitting in my bathroom (things were otherwise clean). On the positive side, the location was good in that I could walk to restaurants. Bottom line is that if budget is a concern, there are plenty of other Marriott properties that will provide a good experience at a lower price. If you like the top of the line hotel, this one is fine and in a good location.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Flash F,
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. I appreciate your loyalty to the Marriott brand and I am glad you enjoyed our hotel and location. Thank you for the feedback – it is through your comments we are able to improve our service. I hope you choose to stay with us again in the future.
Dan Freeland, General Manager

Been to Raleigh Marriott Crabtree Valley? Share your experiences!