Summary: staff was rude and unhelpful which made for a very unpleasant stay. Also, the floor we were staying on looked like a $29 roach motel.
On 12/18 I stay at this Marriott in order to catch a flight the next morning from RDU. Upon evening check at the front desk I requested that the shuttle take me to the airport for my 8am flight the next day. The associate responded "the shuttle doesn't start until 7am." I then asked what I should do and she stated that I should find another way to get to the airport. She did not give me any taxi information or other options on how to get to the airport; she also rolled her eyes at me when I started to walk away. Is 8 am really too early of a flight for a hotel that advertises free airport shuttles? Also, when I requested information on area restaurants I could eat at they were completely unhelpful. Stay somewhere else other than here.
- Also Known As:
- Raleigh Marriott Crabtree Valley Hotel Raleigh
- Raleigh Marriott Crabtree Valley Hotel
- Marriott Raleigh
- Raleigh Marriott
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This hotel near Raleigh Durham International Airport offers 375 rooms for business or leisure guests. Meeting planners find it easy to use the various meeting rooms for special events and weddings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Marriott, Orbitz, Tingo, Fareportal , Hotels.com, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Raleigh Marriott Crabtree Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.