My wife and I went to the restaurant for a buffet on Christmas Night 2012 around 5:30. When we made our reservation the person on the phone said it would be $35 per person. That sounded kind of high but I thought it must be really good for that price. I wish we had left once we got there and there was no one to seat us. The food didn't look particularly appetizing and It certainly wasn't either. The turkey tasted like something out of a can. The prime rib was way undercooked. All the vegetables we tried were very mediocre. We tried some fruit and it was awful. The cantelope was actually unedible. Seriously, we have had much better meals from cafeterias and the buffet should not have cost over $8.95 per person. This restaurant was very good about 10-12 years ago,but has certainly gone down the hill since. We will definitely never come back. Service not good either.
- Also Known As:
- Raleigh Marriott Crabtree Valley Hotel
- Raleigh Marriott Crabtree Valley Hotel Raleigh
- Marriott Raleigh
- Raleigh Marriott
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This hotel near Raleigh Durham International Airport offers 375 rooms for business or leisure guests. Meeting planners find it easy to use the various meeting rooms for special events and weddings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Marriott, Travelocity, Booking.com, Venere, Priceline, Agoda and Tingo so you can book your Raleigh Marriott Crabtree Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.