Two of my friends and I booked this hotel because of its close proximity to Everything, and I mean everything, so this part of the hotel was wonderful. But upon booking my room I requested a smoking room for one of my friends. When arriving at the hotel the manager was very unfriendly. She didn't review any of our information but the price with us and quickly asked for me to sign as if she was rushing me(and it was late so I just signed like a ding dong). So we get to the room it had a weird smell, so which I assumed it was because it was a smoking room, you get what you ask for. So as I shouldn't have done, I assumed it was a smoking room as I requested and it wasn't. As a result I was charged for an additional $200 for the smoke in the room. When I tried to discuss this matter with the manager she completely was rude to me, didn't give me a chance to discuss the misunderstanding with her, and was really not professional about how she went about talking to me. I will take responsibility for not making sure SHE gave me the room I asked for but as for her I do not believe that she should any longer be manager. There are some really nice employees at the hotel that I believe would do much better. And I can tell you now that paying $200 for 2 nights and the additional $200 charge is Very much not worth it. From now on you should give the customers what they ask for so there is no confusion. The hotel was great, but the manager should definitely be reconsidered.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the heart of Crabtree Valley, you will find the newly renovated Comfort Inn & Suites Crabtree. Conveniently located to all the Triangle has to offer and within minutes of Raleigh’s major attractions, this hotels offers all the comforts of home for an affordable price.Comfort Inn & Suites Crabtree has all you are looking for from standard rooms to your choice of several suite types. Business Travelers will be able to take advantage of our clean, affordable, spacious standard rooms and for families needing larger space, we recommend our Double Bed Suite with a large living room area and pull out sleeper sofa. If a relaxing night away is in store, try a whirlpool suite with extra large balcony, perfect for watching the setting sun! And remember, all rooms come equipped with a microwave, fridge, LCD/HD TVs and more. We look forward to sharing the new look of the Comfort Inn & Suites Crabtree with you during your next visit. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Priceline, Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your Comfort Inn & Suites Crabtree Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn And Suites Raleigh Hotel Raleigh
- Hampton Inn Raleigh
- Hampton Inn Crabtree Valley
- Raleigh Hampton Inn