So we usually stay at the Embassy Suites across from Crabtree Mall but we were trying to stay under $100 a night so we booked here. We ended up in a king jacuzzi suite for $99 a night! Super comfy bed, huge balcony, sleeper sofa, big room, giant tub and spacious bathroom!!! Nothing is brand new or 5 stars but I'd definitely stay again. It was clean and comfy and the free breakfast was perfect!!!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the heart of Crabtree Valley, you will find the newly renovated Comfort Inn & Suites Crabtree. Conveniently located to all the Triangle has to offer and within minutes of Raleigh’s major attractions, this hotels offers all the comforts of home for an affordable price.Comfort Inn & Suites Crabtree has all you are looking for from standard rooms to your choice of several suite types. Business Travelers will be able to take advantage of our clean, affordable, spacious standard rooms and for families needing larger space, we recommend our Double Bed Suite with a large living room area and pull out sleeper sofa. If a relaxing night away is in store, try a whirlpool suite with extra large balcony, perfect for watching the setting sun! And remember, all rooms come equipped with a microwave, fridge, LCD/HD TVs and more. We look forward to sharing the new look of the Comfort Inn & Suites Crabtree with you during your next visit. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, getaroom.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Comfort Inn & Suites Crabtree Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn And Suites Raleigh Hotel Raleigh
- Hampton Inn Raleigh
- Hampton Inn Crabtree Valley
- Raleigh Hampton Inn