“Business Trip Wonderful” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #27 of 80 Hotels in Raleigh
Greensboro, United States
“Business Trip Wonderful”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2013

Hotel is conveniently located by a mall and the interstate entrances. Very clean, a professional staff, and the breakfast is great. I travel frequently for work and do not like to leave the comforts of my own home, however, this hotel and it's staff presents a great ambiance for home, the beds are extremely comfortable and having a television in the work area and bedroom is a plus. Wonderful for the money. There are lots of other amenities such as a work out room and pool. I did not use them but they are there and are updated equipment. Great experience.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (65)
Snow Hill, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2013

The staff were friendly and courteous. They were always asking if there was anything they could do to help us. They always had a smile on their face. The hotel was so clean and staff were always cleaning something. The chef who cooked the special requests for breakfast was friendly and did an excellent job. The food was delicious. The chef of the hotel restaurant was friendly and even came out to the dining room to meet us. The food he cooked was "Out of this World" delicious! He knew his culinary arts well!!! I really enjoyed my stay and can't wait until my conference next year! We have already booked the same venue! Betty Shingleton

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business

Lake Oswego, Oregon
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2013

The hotel is in a very good location but it desperately needs to be renovated or knocked down completely. The interior is tired, dated and screams 1984. The staff seemed nice and willing to provide good service. The room was good sized but the carpet had many stains that clearly could not be removed. Several of the machines in the exercise room were not working properly.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
chriscramarossa, General Manager at Embassy Suites Raleigh - Crabtree, responded to this review, November 18, 2013
Ken,

Thank you for staying with us and sharing your stay with the TripAdvisor community. I understand you were disappointed in the presentation of our guestrooms and common areas, and we will keep your comments in mind as we look towards future improvements. I do hope that the next time your travels bring you to the area you will stay with us again so we may better demonstrate our commitment to your comfort and satisfaction.

Chris Cramarossa
Somerset, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2013

My husband and I were in town from NJ for a family wedding. The hotel was gorgeous. The complimentary breakfast was very extensive and had something for everyone. The rooms were spacious and I appreciated the extra sink in the bedroom. I would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family

New York, NY
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2013

I stayed here for a few days on a business trip. The front desk staff was very friendly and happy and gave me complimentary internet access and a wonderful corner room. Also they have a free shuttle to and from the airport. I reserved the shuttle for my trip to the airport and since the shuttle was caught in traffic the hotel PAID FOR me to take a taxi to the airport. Gabriel drove me to and from the mall for me to work and everyone was so nice and friendly. I would highly recommend this hotel!

Raleigh, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2013

Hello Folks,

I felt so special and welcomed to this hotel by Silvana. I was parked in the handi cap parking trying to get my luggage onto a hotel cart when she noticed and came right over to help. She was very friendly and so quick to offer me her help. She insisted on helping me, loaded my belongings and took them to my room. She spent time to get me some ice and explained to me where everything was located within the hotel, as well as the complimentary manager's reception.

What an outstanding customer service representative person for the hotel she was and a very kind as well as caring personal attitude she had. I really enjoyed my stay at this location and so much of it was due to how she greeted me that day.

A special thank you again to her and I want the Raleigh NC hotel management and everyone to know how well she did.

James B

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Rocky Mount, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2013

The employees at this hotel are some of the friendliest I have ever encountered. Whether the request is for extra towels or for another copy of the receipt, all the employees respond with professional yet friendly service. Deonte was particularly helpful during this visit. Additionally, we were there for a conference, and the service for the meetings was wonderful. Ashley and Debbie were very helpful! I highly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: All the rooms are very nice in this hotel!