We recently stayed at he Embassy Suites Crabtree, right across from the bustling Crabtree Mall. Not sure I would try to walk it because of all the traffic.
Typical Embassy Suites, with the towering atrium - almost feels like a cruise ship. We enjoyed the manager's reception (available every evening, not just M-Th like some hotels), which included 2 bar drinks and an open soft drink machine, as well as some pretzel and snack mix munchies. Nice granite-topped tables in the plant-filled atrium. Manager's reception ran from 5:30-7:30pm.
We asked for and received a double-bedded 1 bedroom suite, which included a microwave, bar sink and mini-fridge with tiny freezer section. Pullout couch in the living room area along with a good-sized desk and comfortable chairs. 2 TVs in the suite.
We also enjoyed the cooked-to-order breakfast in the morning, especially sitting next to a running waterfall and listening to the classical music in the atrium. My daughter ordered a spinach omelet. If you'd prefer not to wait in line for the cooked-to-order breakfast, there was also a hot bar which included honeydew melon, cantaloupe, eggs, sausage and potatoes among other items. Toast and other bakery items were also available.
Staff was very pleasant and elevators (2 of them, glassed in) were speedy. Fun to watch the floors go by.
Very comfortable beds with pillowtop mattresses. We ended up taking a post-breakfast nap, quite a luxury!
A quick drive across the street takes you to Crabtree Mall - good luck finding a parking space. There was also a van at the hotel which may provide local transportation - ask at the front desk.
An enjoyable stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Embassy Suites Raleigh-Crabtree hotel in Raleigh, North Carolina, sits across from Crabtree Valley Mall. Our all-suite hotel is ten miles from Raleigh-Durham Airport, less than five miles from Downtown Raleigh and only minutes from local universities. Our hotel is convenient to the PNC Arena, Time Warner Cable Music Pavilion at Walnut Creek, and RTP. Reserve a one- or two-bedroom modern, spacious, suite featuring a separate living room with sofa bed. Wake up to a complimentary breakfast and relax each evening with our nightly Managers Reception. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Tingo, Hilton Hotels, HotelsClick, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Embassy Suites Raleigh - Crabtree reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Raleigh - Crabtree Hotel Raleigh
- Embassy Suites Hotel Raleigh
- Raleigh Embassy Suites