Husband and I stopped for an overnight rest on the way to the Outer Banks last weekend. Greeted and checked in quickly and efficiently. Wonderful Manager's Reception. Had dinner at the little bar/grill right there in the hotel. Again, efficient service and good food. Elevator took awhile, as there were several large parties staying there (family reunion of over 100 people, birthday parties, etc.). Pool was crowded and loud, so didn't go. Breakfast was fantastic, as usual! They could do a little better with the "gym" also (need to have a larger area with more equipment). Overall, clean and good place for an overnight stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Embassy Suites Raleigh-Crabtree hotel in Raleigh, North Carolina, sits across from Crabtree Valley Mall. Our all-suite hotel is ten miles from Raleigh-Durham Airport, less than five miles from Downtown Raleigh and only minutes from local universities. Our hotel is convenient to the PNC Arena, Time Warner Cable Music Pavilion at Walnut Creek, and RTP. Reserve a one- or two-bedroom modern, spacious, suite featuring a separate living room with sofa bed. Wake up to a complimentary breakfast and relax each evening with our nightly Managers Reception. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Embassy Suites Raleigh - Crabtree reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Raleigh - Crabtree Hotel Raleigh
- Embassy Suites Hotel Raleigh
- Raleigh Embassy Suites