Once again Embassy Suites has outdone themselves. This is the 3rd conference they have hosted for us and as always they go above and beyond. From the front desk to the cleaning staff, they remain friendly, helpful, and professional. The staff is always right on top of anything you may request whether for the event or as an individual. The rooms are incredibly spacious and clean, the Bistro Bar has great food, and the Happy Hour is a welcome treat at the end of the day. The only suggestion would be to change the food occasionally at the Happy Hour, especially for folks that may be there for more than 1-2 days.
They are right across from The Crabtree Mall with great restaurants and shopping. And there free shuttle is more than happy to take you to the grocery, mall, or other places.
We will be there again next year!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Embassy Suites Raleigh-Crabtree hotel in Raleigh, North Carolina, sits across from Crabtree Valley Mall. Our all-suite hotel is ten miles from Raleigh-Durham Airport, less than five miles from Downtown Raleigh and only minutes from local universities. Our hotel is convenient to the PNC Arena, Time Warner Cable Music Pavilion at Walnut Creek, and RTP. Reserve a one- or two-bedroom modern, spacious, suite featuring a separate living room with sofa bed. Wake up to a complimentary breakfast and relax each evening with our nightly Managers Reception. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Hotels.com, getaroom.com and Hotwire so you can book your Embassy Suites Raleigh - Crabtree reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Raleigh - Crabtree Hotel Raleigh
- Embassy Suites Hotel Raleigh
- Raleigh Embassy Suites