“Excellent Hotel - 3rd visit in 3 years” 5 of 5 stars

Choose Your Room!
Ranked #27 of 83 Hotels in Raleigh
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Tallahassee, Fl.
“Excellent Hotel - 3rd visit in 3 years”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2012

Once again Embassy Suites has outdone themselves. This is the 3rd conference they have hosted for us and as always they go above and beyond. From the front desk to the cleaning staff, they remain friendly, helpful, and professional. The staff is always right on top of anything you may request whether for the event or as an individual. The rooms are incredibly spacious and clean, the Bistro Bar has great food, and the Happy Hour is a welcome treat at the end of the day. The only suggestion would be to change the food occasionally at the Happy Hour, especially for folks that may be there for more than 1-2 days.

They are right across from The Crabtree Mall with great restaurants and shopping. And there free shuttle is more than happy to take you to the grocery, mall, or other places.

We will be there again next year!!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (67)
Huntsville, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2012

Stayed there on a business trip and the location was terrific. They had a shuttle to the mall across the street but you could easily walk. Lots of shopping and restaurants across the street. Good breakfast. Extremely friendly and helpful staff. Hotel was clean and service good. Great beds, clean room. Will stay there again.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012

The Embassy Suites Crabtree has a nice layout, service is good, and very clean. Breakfast is excellent, but I agree with other reviewers that the area with tables for breakfast is too small when busy. Rooms are very comfortable and clean.
Parking in front of the hotel is limited, causing many inconviniences when arriving with a lot of luggage.
I visit Raleigh frequently, but never stayed here before. I will definitely consider staying at this hotel next time.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Hartland, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2012

I arrived at the hotel to find very pleasant and helpful staff. All Embassy Atrium areas are pretty cool, but this one has a really nice water fall / pond layout. The water sound is very relaxing. The sound is also enough to allow you to converse comfortably, but the white noise overshadows the conversations of others. I stayed in the Presidential Suite which was extremely cool, it has a two bedrooms, one is a two queen bedded room, the other is a separate King bedded room, each with there own bathroom. The king room has a whirlpool bathtub w/ a separate shower, the queen room has a standard bathroom. Then there is a large living room area that has a conference table with six chairs, wet bar, a couch, love seat and a few lounge chairs, in a word HUGE! Great for a family stay or for a small business meeting. They also have the Embassy Suites breakfast which can't be beat.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Prince Georges County, MD
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2012

Let me start off by saying when you walk in this hotel the thought is WOW!!! very beautiful... nice furniture.. large plants and welcoming staff. I came in to raleigh at 7am after driving all night from Maryland with 3 friends. We were quickly given a room 2 doubles early checkin for about $100/night.. not bad. They also let me earn Hilton Honor rewards points for the stay which is always a plus. We were given a room on top floor (i think floor 9). there are only 2 elevators in the entire building so your wait time can get lengthy. The breakfast presentation was marvelous, but as tired as I was, unfornately I did get a chance to partake of it. On the room......the entire interior of the hotel is a complete circle with the dining areas in the middle (bottom floor). You can hear EVERYTHING AND EVERYONE at breakfast in the morning. If you are a late sleeper, I DO NOT recommend staying here. The room was nice. Beds very comfortable. I enjoyed the living room area where you can sit and watch TV without interrupting others sleeping in the room. The bathroom was okay but needs updating IMMEDIATELY. Chaulking bad and the ceiling looked patched up.. Im very particular about bathrooms, but it was clean- just not up to my standards. Overall, I probably would not stay here again. My girlfriends enjoyed it though. It can work, but just not my first choice.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
Southfield, Michigan
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2012

Absolutely would not stay here again. The rooms were clean and the atmosphere is nice but that's about all I can say. We stayed on a busy weekend. The hotel was not able to handle the amount of business they had. We waited 45 minutes for a rolling cart for our luggage before we just gave up looking. The parking is terrible. They have a parking garage but no place to park to unload your luggage. While we were there Raleigh had a lot of storms. The parking garage leaked and we all got our shoes soaked trying to get to the elevator. The pool was closed for 2 days because of storms... the pool is partially a greenhouse and they closed the pool. There is not enough seating for breakfast so you better get there early to get a table. We had to wait line for over 30 minutes for the hot food and then take it to our room to eat because of no tables.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
chriscramarossa, Manager at Embassy Suites Raleigh - Crabtree, responded to this review, October 12, 2012
I appreciate your review of your recent experience at our hotel. I'm very sorry that you felt in any way inconvenienced during your stay. This was not typical weekend at our hotel. We had very bad storms with torrential downpours causing all of the groups we had in house to stay inside. Every guest is very important to us, so I have addressed these issues with our team. We are coming up with better ways of controling our luggage carts on the weekends as well as improve the flow at breakfast. The next time you are in the area we would love to have you come back and experience what Embassy Suites is known for: truly award-winning hospitality. Thank you once again for your comments.
Bowling Green, Kentucky
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2012

This was one of many hotels I stayed at during a recent road trip I took, and I can say it was right inline with many other embassy suites. The front desk staff was great when checking in, asking about my trip and genuinely taking interest in what I had to say. I wasn't in the room that much, however when I was it seemed to be very clean and well maintained. When heading to bed I found a note housekeeping had left telling me to "Have a great day!" Thanks Esperanza!
Overall another good experience!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled solo

Been to Embassy Suites Raleigh - Crabtree? Share your experiences!