The staff and service are terrific. The on site restaurant is open for lunch (and the food is quite good). The rooms are clean and up to date. There's a limit of 2 drinks at the Manager's Reception (not a problem), and the had chips and salsa as well as hummus — which was delicious.
The hotel is located across the street from a large mall, but we weren't up for the hike (we'd been there before anyway, to dine at the Cheesecake Factory there).
One of the nicest parts of this hotel is the parrot (named Raleigh), who's located just as you walk into the hotel. It's a surprising treat to see him.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Embassy Suites Raleigh-Crabtree hotel in Raleigh, North Carolina, sits across from Crabtree Valley Mall. Our all-suite hotel is ten miles from Raleigh-Durham Airport, less than five miles from Downtown Raleigh and only minutes from local universities. Our hotel is convenient to the PNC Arena, Time Warner Cable Music Pavilion at Walnut Creek, and RTP. Reserve a one- or two-bedroom modern, spacious, suite featuring a separate living room with sofa bed. Wake up to a complimentary breakfast and relax each evening with our nightly Managers Reception. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Embassy Suites Raleigh - Crabtree reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Raleigh - Crabtree Hotel Raleigh
- Embassy Suites Hotel Raleigh
- Raleigh Embassy Suites