“Never disappointed!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Americas Best Value Inn Crabtree Raleigh

You added Americas Best Value Inn Crabtree Raleigh to your Saves list
Americas Best Value Inn Crabtree Raleigh
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   3921 Arrow Drive, I-440 at Exit #7, Raleigh, NC 27612 (Formerly Windsor Inn Raleigh)   |
Hotel virtual tour
Special Offer
Holiday Savings Special
Ranked #32 of 80 Hotels in Raleigh
Clayton, North Carolina
“Never disappointed!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2014 via mobile

Once again I was in raleigh overnight for work and opted to stay here over several other lodging in the area. These guys always provide award winning service and go well beyond their call of duty. Chris was very helpful at check in and even remembered my favorite room; unfortunately it was unavailable so he made sure to get me the next best room. The hotel is always clean and the rooms are always comfortable. I always look forward to my stay and will continue to stay here when my business holds me over in the raleigh area. You guys rock! :-)

• Stayed June 2014
ABVICrabtree, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn Crabtree Raleigh, responded to this review, September 18, 2014
Dear Valued Guests,

Once again, we appreciate your continuous stay with us. Always glad to see old faces.

Thanks

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2014

We were picking up our daughter at Raleigh airport and just needed a one night stay. This place was really on the low end price wise so I wasn't sure what to expect. I was happy to find it was clean and somewhat updated. The room had a microwave and small refrigerator. It was in a nice location and the staff was friendly and positive.

Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
ABVICrabtree, General Manager at Americas Best Value Inn Crabtree Raleigh, responded to this review, June 24, 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

I want to thank you for giving us a try. I am really thankful that you found good value by staying with us and we left a positive impression on you.

We look forward having you stay with us and hope you make us your go to hotel when you are in the Raleigh area.

Thank you.
Raleigh, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2014

Great room, service and breakfast for an unbeatable price. I love this place and stay here every time I am in town. In response to "Cat S", you were told beforehand that it was a smoking room. Why would they replace a comforter every time a smoker puts a hole in one? They would be replacing comforters for each guest. You should redirect your reviews towards smokers and not the hotels that kindly allow them to burn their property. If you are non-smoker and they are out of non-smoking rooms, go somewhere else.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time out to write us a review. We are always thankful for the responses we get.

I am happy and delighted that you understand the price and value you get by staying with us. Our goal is to offer exceptional value at a reasonable price.

Roanoke, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2014

As a regular guest at this hotel, I always appreciate the easy access from main roads. The staff is pleasant and the room is clean. Breakfast is a bit sparse and I wish they had some fruit at breakfast for those watching carbs, but considering the price it's still a good deal.

Room Tip: If you don't mind climbing stairs, 2nd floor rooms I've been assigned are usually closer to...
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Dear Valued Guest,

I want to thank you for your continuous business and making us your choice of hotel in the Raleigh area. We are always thankful for our guests, such as your self to let us know we are doing the right thing to garner repeat business.

As always, thank you for your response.
Washington DC, District of Columbia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2014

Had to stay in smoking section because no non smoking was available. Even though the smoking rooms were at the end of the hall the entire hall way wreaked of smoke. Then in the room discovered the comforters had multiple holes in it. Called to get a new comforter and they weren't even surprised about it. Saying they didn't have any clean comforters with out holes. Even if I did smoke I wouldn't want to sleep with a comforter that has holes in it. To add to the problems the air conditioning kept turning off through out the night so had to sleep in hot, smoke smelling, nasty room. Barely got two hours of sleep I was so uncomfortable. Would never stay there again.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
Dear Valued Guest,

First of all I want to thank you for staying with us, and foremost, I would like to sincerely apologize about the smoking room. As we do offer mixed variety of rooms to accommodate wide range of clientele, we do fill up quickly on our non-smoking rooms.

Based on that, I really hope you try to make advance reservation and experience our non-smoking rooms and I assure you that you will not encounter such issues.
Clayton, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2014

I can not say enough about their wonderful staff! Paul checked us in and was energetic and efficient in handling multiple guests. Jessica went above and beyond my expectations when she called me to confirm that it would be okay to give my husband an additional key since his name was not listed on my reservation. slso, Chris was extremely accommodating when I needed towels and a new reservation at 5am. Eveyone my husband and I encountered at this hotel was amazing! The management and owners should be proud to have these 3 employees on their payroll. The room was very nice for the rate and the complimentary breakfast was satisfying for us since we're not big on breakfast. It's a super convenient location surrounded by shopping, restaurants and leisure/historical sites. We will certainly return as well as recommended, especially with the 3 above mentioned employees who really helped make our stay top notch!

Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
ABVICrabtree, General Manager at Americas Best Value Inn Crabtree Raleigh, responded to this review, April 14, 2014
Dear Valued Guest,
I want to take a moment and thank you for recognizing our staff's hard work and dedication to providing exception customer service. We also want to thank you for choosing to stay with us.

We hope you make us your primary choice of staying with us when your here in the Raleigh area.
Bozeman, Montana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2014

I am originally from Raleigh and moving back to the area, so we needed a hotel for a few nights before moving into our apartment. America's Best Value did not disappoint. The staff was friendly and customer service oriented. The room is comfortable with a high-definition TV, microwave and mini-fridge, ideal for those in transit, families or business travelers. It is in a centrally placed location tucked away hidden, off the traffic congestion of Glenwood, while still offering close proximity to Crabtree Valley Mall, and only about 5-10 minutes from North Hills, Cameron Village and Downtown (15 minutes tops). It is so nice for the price. They have continental breakfast - not the best for allergy suffers/intolerances (I am allergic to soy and gluten intolerant), but decent breakfast otherwise. Nice having a treadmill on site and bike - not a deluxe gym, but ideal for a quick workout. Would recommend it to anyone!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for your feedback, we really appreciate your stay with us and happy to see that we continually succeed in offering our guest exceptional value at an affordable cost. Our entire staff works hard to maintain our service level and we are delighted by your experience here with us.

Thank you for staying with us and hope to see you soon.

Been to Americas Best Value Inn Crabtree Raleigh? Share your experiences!