You added Hampton Inn & Suites Raleigh-Durham Airport-Brier Creek to your Saves list
Hampton Inn & Suites Raleigh-Durham Airport-Brier Creek
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   8021 Arco Corporate Drive, Raleigh, NC 27617   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #5 of 80 Hotels in Raleigh
Jackson, Michigan
“Great hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014

Recently stayed here and was impressed with the decor and cleanliness. The staff is friendly, and the location was great for us--close to the highway and the airport. Don't let the corporate-looking environment fool you--it is also close to a great shopping/dining center.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Charlotte, NC
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2014

I stayed in and reviewed this hotel 3 years ago. I gave it a rating of very good. Property is still nice and clean and the location can't be beat. This time though, I had a customer service experience that was less than expected. By a lot.

Check in was fine. My first complaint is the room. I am staying on points because I'm here for a big east coast baseball tournament. I'm not at all unreasonable and do not expect when staying on points to get any kind of upgrade (I'm a diamond member) but I would expect to get the basic room given to other paying guests. What we got was a smallish room without even a fridge and microwave. I didn't even know until we got to the room that Hamptons had rooms without those 2 appliances. When I called the front desk later that evening to politely ask if we could get moved to a room with a fridge the NEXT day, I was curtly told to check in the morning. I think I got in the words OK and the line went dead.

Later in the evening, after 10pm, one of my kids (a rising college freshman) came up and said they had basically been kicked out of the lobby area (pretty sure by the same person I talked to on the phone) where they were watching the college world series because it was after 10 and they were unsupervised by an 18 year old. This was a group of about five 16-17 year old baseball players and I know from a friend that just happened to be down there at that time that they were not rowdy or disruptive. I guess this was under the rule "they are teenage boys so something bad is sure to happen" even though they are all extremely polite and respectful kids. My friend engaged the front desk person about what was going on and he felt he was treated very rudely, as if he was a teenager instead of a father.

I will say that late in the evening, after I had made a reservation for the remaining 3 nights of my stay at the Embassy Suites next door, a gentleman at the front desk was extremely polite and greeted me as I walked through. This is the kind of service I have come to expect from Hilton properties.

I stay at Hilton properties by choice and I won't say never about coming back to this Hampton over my experience with one person but...

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Westminster, MD
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2014

Stayed here for my sisters wedding at the Brier Creek Country Club. We arrived a few hours before their stated check-in time. The lady at the front desk, after being unable to locate a regular room for us, upgraded us to a king suite. Top marks! Hot breakfast every morning was great (especially for being free). Couldn't have asked for a nicer stay!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Wayzata, Minnesota, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2014

Amazing hotel property and rooms are well-designed for frequent travelers. King suite is large and has a little fridge and microwave. Bed is very comfortable. Free internet, free breakfast.

Front desk staff is well trained and very friendly.

large well-lit parking lot. Property is easy to find and near shops and restaurants and airport.

Room Tip: No bad rooms here.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Gastonia, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2014

Beds very comfortable Staff helpful Great location I have stayed at this hotel several times and have never been disappointed. I am now a Hilton Honors member so I hope in the future I will get some type of discounts on the price of the room. It was a busy week end and the hotel was nearly full but I did not hear noise nor did I ever have problems getting an elevator.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2014

This was a wonderful hotel. I am very sad that my trip was so short because I had one of the best rooms that I have ever had in a Hampton Inn. It was so large I couldn't believe my eyes when we went in the room. Seems like a very new hotel and is very close and easy access to the Airport. Near tons of restaurants and shopping. Didn't get to enjoy breakfast because of an early morning flight but it looked like they had a great area for the breakfast service. Staff was friendly and the rooms were clean. The next time I am in Raleigh I will stay here again.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Alaska
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2014

We had a great stay here - the staff was friendly, location good, and the housekeeping was better than average. We requested a mini-fridge and one was brought to our room at no extra charge. We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
mbleighton, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Raleigh-Durham Airport-Brier Creek, responded to this review, June 4, 2014
We appreciate your kind feedback about our staff and facilities. Although our standard guest rooms do not include a refrigerator, we have individual units available for guest requests. I will be sure to share your compliments with our housekeeping staff as well! Thank you!

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Raleigh-Durham Airport-Brier Creek? Share your experiences!