“Best Hotel Choice” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hampton Inn & Suites Raleigh-Durham Airport-Brier Creek

You added Hampton Inn & Suites Raleigh-Durham Airport-Brier Creek to your Saves list
Hampton Inn & Suites Raleigh-Durham Airport-Brier Creek
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   8021 Arco Corporate Drive, Raleigh, NC 27617   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #5 of 80 Hotels in Raleigh
Fayetteville, United States
“Best Hotel Choice”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2014

Every aspect of this hotel was awesome. The staff was so helpful and welcoming. The room was bigger than I expected and was clean in every aspect. Also the pillows were really soft and nice. Slept well.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

mbleighton, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Raleigh-Durham Airport-Brier Creek, responded to this review, June 4, 2014
We are glad you enjoyed our hotel and slept well. I will share your compliments with our staff. We look forward to your next stay with us!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Philadelphia, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2014

The hotel is clean and convenient, and the staff is helpful and friendly. I had one issue, which was not the fault of the hotel. One night we had trouble sleeping due to very noisy neighbors (guests) in a nearby room. Once we reported this, the hotel staff took care of the problem and went above and beyond to make sure that the rest of my stay was most enjoyable. I will definitely come back.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

mbleighton, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Raleigh-Durham Airport-Brier Creek, responded to this review, May 22, 2014
Many thanks for your kind feedback regarding your stay and the service from our staff. I'll be sure to share your kind words with our hotel team. We hope you have the opportunity to visit us in the future!
Loveland, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2014

This hotel and staff were very nice. Every request I made was met with in minutes from a request for additional pillows to allerting the breakfast area that they were out of milk. I would suggest this hotel to anyone planning to stay in the Raleigh area. This hotel is within walking distance to restaurants and shopping. Also, very close to the airport.

Stayed April 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

We appreciate the kind feedback! I know I speak for all the staff when I say, "We loved having you here!"
Raleigh, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2014 via mobile

Just stayed for the night and I have to say, the staff were friendly, the lobby was well decorated, our room was pretty big and clean. Nothing deemed immediate attention when we arrived and/or getting into our room. Another very nice hotel I've been to.

• Stayed June 2013
We are delighted you enjoyed your stay with us! I'll be sure to share your feedback with our hotel team. We hope you have the opportunity to visit us in the future!
jacksonville, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2014

It would have been nice if there was a hot tub with the pool. Breakfast could have been a bit fresher ( donuts were hard) Overall nice hotel and area. The room was overall fairly clean, but I did find a pretzel under the covers on the floor ( next to bed rail)

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Many thanks for the feedback regarding your stay. The next time you visit the area, please consider reaching out to me directly. I'd like to personally make sure you experience the service and amenities guests have come to expect from us at the Hampton Inn & Suites RDU Airport/Brier Creek!
Arlington Heights, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2014

This hotel is new and beautiful. Really close to the airport, but also a very nice outdoor shopping area within walking distance with tons of options for shopping and dining. The breakfast is great, and the pool and fitness center were very clean. I highly recommend!!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

We are thrilled you enjoyed your stay! The hotel is just a few minutes from RDU Airport, and the Brier Creek area offers many shopping and dining options. Thank you for your comments and we hope you have the opportunity to visit us again soon!
Boston, Massachusetts
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2014

This property is convenient to RDU and not to far from UNC. The room we were assigned was OK, but airport noise was an issue. My big disappointment was that there was no mini-fridge in the room, a deviation from almost ever other Hampton Inn in which I have stayed. When I complained about this to the front desk they told me that only the suites came with mini-fridges. As an HHoniors Diamond member, I expect to be upgraded (space available) and this did not happen at this property, even though the front desk later admitted that suites were available. I'll think twice before staying here again.

Room Tip: our room, on the top floor, exposed us to a to or aircraft noise. Not sure how to avoid that at this...