“Close to airport and a mall area but very quiet” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Hampton Inn & Suites Raleigh-Durham Airport-Brier Creek

You added Hampton Inn & Suites Raleigh-Durham Airport-Brier Creek to your Saves list
Hampton Inn & Suites Raleigh-Durham Airport-Brier Creek
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   8021 Arco Corporate Drive, Raleigh, NC 27617   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #5 of 80 Hotels in Raleigh
Memphis, Tennessee
“Close to airport and a mall area but very quiet”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013 via mobile

When we checked in I was nervous because there was a family reunion being held at the hotel. It also seemed like there was a block of rooms for a wedding party and some sports tourney. However other than an initially crowded lobby our stay was very quiet. I was worried the pool would be jammed but we almost had it all to ourselves. The pool area was one of the nicest, cleanest and most comfortable I have ever seen.

This must be a newer property. It was large, spacious and had great decor. Breakfast area was very comfortable and had plenty of choices. Easy drive to the airport next day and I think the hotel offers a shuttle as well.

• Stayed July 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Pittsburgh, Pa
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013

This is a very nice hotel, one of the better "airport" hotels I've stayed in. The only glitch in my experience was having to wait over half an hour after calling for the hotel shuttle to pick me up at the airport. The front desk clerk was very apologetic and explained what led to the delay. Her warm greeting and nice accommodations more than made up for the mix-up, and I would not hesitate to recommend this hotel to anyone needing to stay near RDU. The room was clean, the bed was very comfortable, and I don't think I heard even one plane. The breakfast was good, served in a nice, expansive breakfast room with high ceilings, nice artwork (in addition to two TV's), and plenty of seating. The hotel staff was efficient and pleasant. The shuttle leaves every half hour for the airport, which is less than 10 minutes away, and the friendly shuttle driver was happy to drop me off at the rental car company where I picked up my car. Even though I've flown through RDU many times, this was my first time staying at this property, and I got a little lost trying to get back to it after I'd rented my car, as signs both for the hotel and back to the airport were lacking. But now that I know where it is, and based on my experience, I will be staying here again on my next trip to the area. A good value for the price.

Pittsburgh, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

Whenever we head South from Pittsburgh we stay in the RDU /Greenville area for a night. This Hampton is a great place to relax and unwind. lots of nearby restaurants and shopping too. It's easy off and easy on the Interstate. Front deak and Breakfast staff were extremely helpful and gracious.

MINDEN
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2013

Very nice hotel and close to the Airport. The beds and pillows were comfortable and we got a good nights sleep. Rooms were clean and they had a light turned on for us as we arrived very late at night. Staff was very friendly and helpful.

Northridge
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013

Relicable, more upscale than many Hamptons, lovely staff. They had a VERY large group of teen baseball players there & the hotel management did a wonderful job making sure the players new the hotel rules. Made for a pleasant stay while I was there on a business trip. Many hotels do not do half as well with teens/college age customers guests. I had no idea how many were there & it was A LOT! Nice job Hampton. Now if you would just get real hardboiled eggs - not the yucky prepacked, rubbery ones with an odd liquid that squirts out when you try to bite one.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business

Suffern, New York, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013

We had a family reunion here and the experience was better than I ever anticipated. The hotel is clean and well-kept, well-located and the staff was one of the friendliest I have ever encountered. They have a backyard patio area where we were able to gather with the family at night and the kids swam in the pool nearby. We found many local eateries/bars close by and the entire family, ranging in age from 8 to 80, enjoyed this hotel. I highly recommend this Hampton Inn.

Lansdale, PA, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2013

The RDU Airport Hampton Inn is well furnished, a very pleasant place to stay with spacious, clean guest rooms, complementary breakfast, complementary internet access. The staff is professional and friendly.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Raleigh-Durham Airport-Brier Creek? Share your experiences!