“Excellent treatment by an excellent staff” 5 of 5 stars

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Wake Health Medical Group Raleigh Day Spa
13200 New Falls of The Neuse Road, Suite 113, SW corner of Wakefield Pines, Raleigh, NC 27614
(919) 554-6754
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #27 of 51 Activities in Raleigh
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Excellent treatment by an excellent staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2014

I received a great offer from Wake Health Medical Group, so I booked an appointment to use my coupon. I was expecting to see an ordinary facility with an ordinary staff and I was surprised big time by the elegant facility and the elegant staff.
To start with , they have a doctor on site, Stewart Carr and a great PA, Kristine. What impressed me the most , is how knowledgeable they are and how they make you feel you are their most important client. The manager is very courteous and she makes you feel that you have a "Personal Secretary". I received a chemical facial peel from Sarah and she really knows what she is doing. The whole staff is great. The owners of this place know how to have a successful business: "Hire a Great Staff !".
I am very thankful to Kristine for the "personal treatment" and attention I received. I definitely do not mind the drive from North Raleigh to Holly Springs to receive their treatment. Now that I know what they do, I would drive even twice the distance to receive their care. They are awesome and if you are looking for an ordinary SPA, keep looking because this is an EXTAORDINARY SPA with ordinary prices and a SUPERP staff.
Well worth the visit !