“A delightful surprise! A must for lunch or dinner! ” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
St Jacques French Cuisine is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 1,236 Restaurants in Raleigh
Cuisines: French
Good for: Romance, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Spring Forest
Melbourne, Australia
“A delightful surprise! A must for lunch or dinner! ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2014

This restaurant is ranked #1 in Raleigh on trip advisor, so I had to check it out. I was a little worried when I pulled into the strip mall.. It is not very appealing from the street.. But immediately as I walked through the doors, I was in love with this place. White linen, friendly faces, oh and delicious food!! I ate one of the lunch specials - soft shell crab salad; my friend had the chicken crepes. We both made room for homemade sorbet as dessert! The menu has a nice selection and is very French, but not in a way that scares the average American. You have to try here at least once! I'm only sorry I live across the country.. It would have been my new favourite!

“Wonderful place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2014 via mobile

Lovely place!
As soon as you walk in, you feel like you are in another world (forget about the strip mall where you parked ;))
Service is fantastic & friendly.
Food is absolutely fabulous.
Owner LiL, is adorable & makes you feel at home.

Raleigh Peeps, give this place a try, it's worth it!
Great for a date, a family dinner, or a girls night out.

Visited May 2014
“A Dream Wedding”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2014

My wife and I have been devoted fans of St.Jacques for years, and decided use the restaurant as our wedding venue (April 6). The owner,Lil and his wife, Laurie, were so kind as to open and staff the restaurant for a Sunday brunch wedding. The food was delightful, the service sparkling, and the venue beautifully decorated. Our small party of about 40 was, to a person, pampered and impressed. Not only was the event perfectly placed,managed and hosted, but the price was as delightful (low) as the occasion. Consider St.Jacques for your wedding or other celebratory event!

• Visited April 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Boca Raton, Florida
“Celebration”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2014

My wife and I went to celebrate my birthday. Our meals were excellent as was the service. I will go back and try something else. I had coquilles St. Jacques and a lamb stew.

• Visited April 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Very Special. Fortunate to have in Raliegh”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2014

I grew up in the restaurant business and have worked every job in an upscale restaurant and so I know how hard it is to achieve perfection.. St. Jacques is one of those very rare spots where they have brought everything together to create a uniquely enjoyable evening out.
To me, St. Jacques is THE PLACE to go for a special evening with my wife or good friends.

As other reviewers have said, the atmosphere, once inside is wonderful. You quickly forget that you are in a strip mall! While the food itself is just amazing, the entire experience is made 10X more special by the service. One of the very few places I've been (in the wold) that makes every diner feel special. They seem to actually care about your experience. It's not just serving you food but rather attention to how you are enjoying the evening.

Pay a visit. You won't be disappointed.

• Visited March 2014