“Wow, Wow, Wow!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
St Jacques French Cuisine is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 1,236 Restaurants in Raleigh
Cross street: Spring Forest
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Wow, Wow, Wow!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

My husband and I were looking for a special place to celebrate our 20th wedding anniversary and wanted to try something new. After checking out Tripadvisor, we chose to dine here. I have shopped in the shopping center where this restaurant is located for many years but had not paid much attention to it. What a mistake! I can't say enough good things - our experience was perfect from the moment we walked in the door. Our waiter was attentive and very pleasant and unobtrusive. Lil, one of the owners, brought the bottle of wine to our table and checked on us several times. The food was out of this world and matches up to the best of meals we've had in France. It's a little pricey but worth every cent!

• Visited September 2013

Raleigh, North Carolina
“Amazing Duck”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

My wife and I celebrated our 20th anniversary here tonight and was pleasantly surprised. The food was wonderful and loved the wine list. Had the Pinot noir and duck. I highly recommend this place for special occasions and when you want to impress.

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Knightdale, North Carolina
“Don't let the location fool you!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2013

This place is located in a strip mall but once you are inside, you are whisked away to Paris! The staff is very friendly and helpful. All the entrees we have tried have been wonderful. It is a little pricey but with that you get wonderful food, great service and an above average experience. This is a great place to go for a special occasion - or to impress on a first date!

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Hidden gem!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013 via mobile

Don't let the shopping center facade fool you. This a fine dining restaurant at its core! The service was some of the best Ive ever had in Raleigh. The owner spent a good 20 minutes explaining the whole menu to my date and I as well as suggesting different wines to try. By the time I was ready to order I could've eaten anything on the menu and have full confidence that it'll be delicious.

I never felt rushed, although it was a Tuesday and wasn't busy. I had the filet mignon and my date had the sea bass. Both of which were perfect and delicious. The onion soup there is the best I've ever had outside of France.

I have nothing bad to say about this place. Will easily go back again.

It is pricey but you certainly pay for what you get and that is a quality dining experience and great food!

• Visited August 2013
Saint Augustine Beach, Florida
“Amazing, authentic French Cuisine”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013

Who would have guessed that you could find a superb French restaurant in Raleigh, NC? The atmosphere and food are wonderful, and this is our favorite restaurant in Raleigh. Lil, the owner from Provence, is warm and friendly; he is very knowledgeable about French wines, always recommending the perfect wine pairing with our meal. This restaurant is fantastic!

• Visited July 2013