“Delicious and fresh!” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Thai
Raleigh NC
“Delicious and fresh!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

I am always wary to try a restaurant that serves more than one type of cuisine. Chances are that one of the types of cuisine suffers. Not so at Sushi Thai in Raleigh. My husband likes Thai, and I love sashimi. We arrived early and were seated right away. It was a nice atmosphere, and the sushi bar looked clean and inviting. No fishy smell here! My husband enjoyed his meal, and I devoured mine. It was beautiful, fresh, and delicious. I loved the maguro presented in the glass which was sitting atop a spicy mixture of fish ceviche. Yum. My only complaint was that the toro (octopus) was a little more chewy than I would like. Toro is one of my favorite types of sashimi, and it's hard to cook perfectly. If I want excellent toro, I will go to Waraji. Overall, I recommend Sushi Thai and will definitely be back again.

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Raleigh, North Carolina, USA
“Top 3 Sushi place in Raleigh”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2013

This is actually located in Cary but if you are looking for an authentic asian restaurant with food prepared the right way, come here. The shopping center is nothing special and you may miss the location without GPS but don't judge the book by its cover.

Visited December 2012
“Our favorite sushi”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2012

My wife and I eat here 5-6 times per year, normally for lunch and we usually have the Sushi-Sashimi-California Roll lunch special. This lunch special is great value and Sushi-Thai has the best fish in Raleigh. Service is great. We love to go here around 13:30 as it empties from lunch and the service is great.

Visited November 2012
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Great food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

This is a very popular place, but the service is friendly and fast. The food is delicious too, especially the curries. Sushi and rolls are mostly very good. It's a great place for a date (and if you run out of things to talk about, you can always admire the intricately carved tables).

Visited November 2012
Cary, North Carolina
“Great food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2012

I go very often to this place to eat japanese food (I never tried the Thai food, but I see a lot of people ordering that).
Food is great and the service people is very friendly (just the owner seems to be in a bad mood all the time, but his wife is very nice).

Visited March 2012

Been to Sushi-Thai? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Sushi-Thai, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.