“Good Eats!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Steakhouse
North Carolina
“Good Eats!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2013

We went to this restaurant as a recommendation from a friend. The restaurant has a huge selection with everything from Chinese Food to cotton candy. There was even a chocolate fountain! Everything I ate was fresh and well prepared. The restaurant was very fast in replenishing items on the buffet bar. We had never been to one of these restaurants before but were very pleased with the variety and can't wait to do it again.

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Forest Hills, New York
“Great and fulfilling buffet!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

Omg where do i start with this one. All you can eat for $12 and its not those typical Chinese buffets. Me and my cousins came here for dinner labor day weekend and it was packed. As we were walking in i saw people leaving the restaurant full, rubbing their stomachs and looking like they could barely walk. I told my cousin ugh look at them, that's just greediness and i wont leave like that. First thing i have to say is "don't judge people until u walked a mile in their shoes. Lol" Well i walked their mile and left that restaurant looking just like or worse than them. SMH! :-)

The food options were CRAZY!!!! I made sure i put very little of almost everything on my 3 different plates and can honestly say i didn't dislike anything. The food was nicely seasoned and delicious. I won't bother naming the foods because they had pretty much a lil of everything. For dessert, yes i had played myself to some cookies, chocolate cake, cotton candy and frozen yogurt.

I looked for some GC restaurants in NY but they are all further upstate. :-(. Ughhh i know I am pathetic but I cant wait to do it all over again. :-))))

• Visited September 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Louisville, Kentucky
“Good Buffet”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013

This is one of the best and cleanest GC's I have dined at. The service to pick up the dishes and bring the drinks was very good. The food was outstanding. I was impressed. When I travel to Raleigh/Durham I will return.

• Visited January 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Nice at times”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2012

Every time I eat here I'm thinking of what I could have had for the same dollar elsewhere. The food is inconsistent but always plentiful.

I thank them for their contribution to Veteran's every November.

Visited November 2012
Raleigh, North Carolina
“GREAT PLACE TO EAT”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2012

The Golden Corral is a wonderful place to eat. For Business, Pleasure, Romantic, or Family; it is the place to go. Try it and see if you won't like it.

• Visited December 2012