“Fun and fondue” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #143 of 1,264 Restaurants in Raleigh
Cross street: I-440
Erie, Pennsylvania
“Fun and fondue”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014

I went to the Melting Pot with a co-worker and had an amazing time. At no point were we rushed, or made to feel as thought it was time to leave (we ended up being one of the last tables left in the restaurant). We had the surf and turf fondue meal, and it was incredible. It was fun to cook our own food, and we loved the variety of options for the cheese, dinner, and dessert courses. The food choices and sauces were great and we even joined Club Fondue prior to dining, and were given 6 chocolate covered strawberries that were A-MAZ-ING. There was so much food to eat, and there was such an incredible variety of meat and veggies. We definitely didn't leave hungry! While it may seem pricey, the food and atmosphere was great. It's a definite must visit place on my next trip.

• Visited May 2014

Garner, North Carolina
“Fine Fondue!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014

We love the appetizer course of cheeses and the dessert of chocolate with various fruits and cakes. Who cares about the entree items? They were fine, but we would be happy with the cheese and chocolate courses!

Visited September 2013
Durham, North Carolina, United States
“Where you take that special someone!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2014 via mobile

I love The Melting Pot. Whenever I have a new friend, wink, wink, I always take them there especially if they have never been! It is a little pricey, but worth it! If you are in a budget, you can still go for dessert only, but after a certain time. I also believe that your server plays a great deal in your overall satisfaction because you have so much interactions with them! I know I will request Ryan anytime I go, going forward!

• Visited June 2014
Greenville, North Carolina
“If you like fondue”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

This restaurant offers all courses fondue. Nice and family oriented. Options for non meat eaters are available. My child loved the possibility of cooking his own food at the table. A little expensive.

Visited January 2014
Greenville, North Carolina
“Fun and good food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2013

Visited on a Friday night with husband and 9 year old son. It was my son's first visit to TMP. He enjoyed cooking his own food and making his own choices. Good setting for conversation, families or romantic night out. The food was fresh, our server was was polite and explained the process clearly. She was also very attentive to drink refills, etc. The restaurant was clean, the parking lot well lit, and there was parking at the door. I would recommend reservations.

• Visited December 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Been to The Melting Pot? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage The Melting Pot, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.