“NOT WEIGHT WATHCERS!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night
Raleigh, North Carolina
“NOT WEIGHT WATHCERS!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013

I learned here that the reason a burger tastes good is BECAUSE of the fat! So if you want one of those lean slabs of tasteless posers... STAY AWAY! Also try the onion rings! Not in downtown but I think worth looking for.

NC
“Older Restaurant - Just Average”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2013

This restaurant was just beside our hotel, so we decided to have our dinner there. It has a limited primarily sandwich menu, and you can tell the restaurant has been around for a while. Our food was nothing special, it was just average. We probably would not eat here again.

Visited April 2013
Chesapeake, Virginia
“So delish!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013 via mobile

We had a big party of 15+ (lots of kids) and it was perfect for everyone! My grilled chicken sandwich was delish and I loved the "fixin" bar! My daughter loved her hot dog and especially the ice cream. I only wish they came around to refill drinks...I'm lazy! We will definitely go back!

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Durham, North Carolina
“Awesome burger”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013

This is the place that started the whole burger bar thing years ago in the area. They cook grilled to order burgers, hot dogs, steak sandwiches, even corned beef. Then it is to the "fixin" bar to load up with whatever add ons you want. They have a great selection of bottled beers, with a big nod to the craft brew side. They have a bakery and ice cream also, although I have to admit in all my years I have never had anything from there. If you are in Raleigh, definitely make a stop.

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Wake Forest, North Carolina
“Come hungry!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2013

So last time I ordered a hot dog and OMG, it came out on a freshly made bun and was HUGE. I topped it off at the toppings bar and had to go at it with a fork and knife until it's heat, and my inhibitions about making a mess, subsided. SO very tasty. The kids love the cheese sauce, and it is tough to get them to focus less on the fries and diving into the cheese than their hamburger or ham & cheese. Both are well sized, so if you have little ones you could slice them in half. We never make it to the deserts or ice cream!

Visited January 2013