“excellent traditional vietnamese food” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #93 of 1,236 Restaurants in Raleigh
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Raleigh, North Carolina
“excellent traditional vietnamese food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2012

I'll admit, the soups are my favorite. All the dishes I've tried are excellent. spring rolls are great, fired vietnamese rolls are also great. Food is excellent, consistent, and service is also of highest quality. this is the BEST Vietnamese food I've foiund in Raleigh (some I've tried...beware..). I was introduced to Vietnamese food in Houston, this one is equal to that quality. Glad we have a really great restaurant in Raleigh !!

• Visited June 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

North Carolina
“Great noodles and pho!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2012

Went with my girlfriend and our kids (ages 4 and 6). Ordered the pho ga for the kids (chicken noodle soup) and #45 for us (crispy pork vermicilli noodles) which was to die for! Also got my hubby pho to go (#45) - the shank and meetball soup. Amazing flavor and authentic. The spring roll app was flavorful and good sized and the peanut sauce was perfect (not to much hoisin or peanut buttery). I will be back!!

• Visited March 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Vietnamese..great..it is hard to find”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2012

Great authentic Vietnamese.. I travel and have been at alot of Vietnamese. This one ranks in the top 5. It is small and service good be faster. It is worth the trip

Visited October 2011
Raleigh
“Dishonest!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2012

BEWARE! Make sure you get what you paid for! They are dishonest! The manager would not correct our order even though they did not make our order correct. They ran out of one of the meat ingredients in our togo order and instead of letting me know while I waited in their restaurant, they just gave it to me with missing ingredients instead of telling me and giving me the option to change my order!

Later when I got home and found that one of the key meat ingredients was missing, I called them and they were not willing to replace my order. It's a terrible place, deceptive, and rude. Don't go there!

• Visited January 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Roanoke, Virginia
“Awesome Pho Ga!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2011

I always make time to eat here whenever I am in Raleigh since, where I currently live, only one restaurant serves Pho and it's just okay. Nothing fancy about the restaurant, but quite frankly, I don't need it or want it here...just give me a big ole bowl of hot, fresh Pho and lots of Sriacha and Thai basil and I'm a happy girl.

• Visited September 2011