“made me travel to Italia!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Miami Beach, Florida
“made me travel to Italia!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2012

We had the best CALZONE we could find in Raleigh, the marinara sauce is excellent, other places tastes like ragu. great size and very generous with cheesse. Grreat wine selection and friendly owners. Great food, no fancy tables but great food and service and that is what is all about! Many years ago I had a calzone like that in Milan and I am glad I found this place in Raleigh, as I write I am craving anothe calzone!

• Visited November 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Greenville, North Carolina
“Good Service but Average Food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2012

The food was average. I got a special and my friend got the sausage with peppers and onion dish. Both were ok but not wonderful. The bread was delicious but greasy. The service was very good. I would probably not go back with so many other wonderful options in this area.

• Visited October 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Great Food & Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2012

Our granddaughter was celebrating her 25th birthday this week. We decided to try Casa Carbone Italian Ristorante. We were delighted that we did. The food was amazing! Too many times in other restaurants the sauce tastes like it was poured from a can. Ours was delicious! The eggplant parmesan was very tasty. My husband loved his chicken marsala. Our picky granddaughter enjoyed her chicken fetticine so much! Our server even heard me mention something about her birthday to my husband & at the end of the meal brought out a lovely dessert with a candle. We decided that Casa Carbone will be our "go to" restaurant for special occasions in the future.

• Visited October 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Erie
“awesome food, lackluster service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2012

The sauce on my ziti was incredible. My daughter's pizza was probably the best I have ever had. Bread delicious. The only reason I gave 4 stars instead of 5 was that the 2 servers seemed a little like it was their first day on the job. Nice fellas but we had to keep asking for water or else they would never come by the table. The food was so good I would not let the amateur servers keep me away. Maybe they'll get better with practice.

Visited October 2012
Fuquay-Varina, North Carolina
“Great Italian Family Ristorante”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2012

This is one of my Favorite Italian Restaurants anywhere including New York. Great food, good service, and I Family tradition in Raleigh, North Carolina for over 50 years. The meals and prepared in the great Italian style with fair pricing and grand service. The Veal Parmesan is my favorite with Angel Hair and Garlic & Olive Oil. Mike and Maria House do their best to see that each visit is most enjoyable. Our family has always enjoyed the meals at Casa Carbone along with the atmosphere and the care for excellence.

• Visited August 2012