“Good food.....VERY loud!” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Holly Springs, North Carolina
“Good food.....VERY loud!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I went here for our date night. We called ahead which shortened our wait time by 10-15 minutes compared to everyone else. I think they should just have regular reservations, but I guess the call ahead system works best for this place. It was VERY crowded, but luckily we were seated in an area that was away from the chaos. Our appetizer, the grilled Jamaican wings, was great. Our entrees......disappointing. They were good, but the portions were questionable. My husband ordered the chicken breasts. They looked great on the picture, but the breasts that were served looked like one breast was cut in half to make two. I had the fish tacos. The picture in the menu showed nice sized fillets the size if the tortilla. Well, I got the complete opposite. My fillets looked like they had been cut in fourths. All I could taste was tortilla and salsa. Besides that, my dessert was great.

They have good food overall, but the portions may disappoint you.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

danville va
“Good but noisy”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I just ate at Bahama Breeze during our date weekend outing. The food was good and it definitely has that Bahama atmosphere, but it is noisy and extremely busy so be prepared for constant foot traffic. Probably better for a family outing not couples.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Greenville, NC
“Good food and excellent service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2013

My wife is not a lover of Caribbean so she went here at my request. They have many, many other dishes on the menu including an Indonesian bowl. She loved it.

My shrimp and grits was outstanding also. A great place.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Obx, nc
“Yummy”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2013

The pork and plantains took me back to my aunts cooking. Yummy :) There was a great selection of things to choose from and the habenero wings were much better than bww's. If dining with children, the mac and cheese is not mac and cheese, its alfreado (just a heads up). Over all great place.

Visited August 2013
Hilton Head, South Carolina
“Phenomenal!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013

We ate here for every lunch and dinner of our 4 night stay with the exception of one lunch. First off the food was first class and kept you wanting to try everything........so we did. Giana was our server and she was so awesome at her job that we requested her each time we ate. All the staff were great but Giana by far stood out and made our visits extremely enjoyable with her first class customer service!

Visited September 2013