“Good Food, Great Desserts!” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 1,236 Restaurants in Raleigh
Cuisines: Lebanese, Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, Vegetarian
Good for: Families with children, Outdoor seating, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Takeout, Delivery
Description: Since 1977, Neomonde which translates to "New World", has proudly offered Lebanese and Mediterranean Cuisine inspired by traditional Lebanese cooking the Saleh Brothers grew up with in their mountain village. Every dish on Neomonde's menu is prepared using simple, natural ingredients - just as Cecilia, the family matriarch, prepared them long ago. An award winning fast-casual restaurant, with dedication to excellence, Neomonde continues to mix traditional and contemporary fare filled with fresh heart-healthy choices, and is proud to include a wide variety of vegan, vegetarian and gluten free options.
Charlotte NC
“Good Food, Great Desserts!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2013

We met friends who live in Raleigh for lunch at the Beryl location. The left-hand third of the building is a small market, the middle has deli counters where you order your food and the right side has tables and chairs where you can sit and someone will bring your food to you.

We weren't very hungry so my husband & I decided to share a "Make Your Own" sampler platter ($7.99). We chose stuffed grape leaves (came with 2), tabouli and a double order of hummus. It came with a pile of pita quarters. Everything was good but I've definitely had better in other parts of the country. Since I don't live in Raleigh I can't say if this is the best in town.

The hummus was fairly bland, the pitas would have been better if they hadn't been quartered. Cutting them up seems to have dried them out. The grape leaves were stuffed with tangy rice and the tabouli was, again, good but unremarkable.

What made the the experience memorable was the desserts! I don't know the name of the semolina dessert my husband raved about (sorry) but I'm sure they would all be equally good. I got a chocolate covered marshmallow which sounds mundane compared to what arrived on the plate. This wasn't a marshmallow you get from a plastic bag. It was light and fluffy more like whipped cream coated in a wonderful milk chocolate. Very tasty indeed. I'd definitely go back.

• Visited February 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Greenville, North Carolina
“Set Your GPS or Get Google Directions and GO!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013

This is an out of the way place near Meredith College off of Hillsborough...over the rrtrack then take a sharp left. It is worth looking for because you have found a wonderful place for fresh Lebanese food that includes meat or vegetarian options for an affordable price. You order deli-style and it is either given to you or brought to your table. There are so many options it will be hard to choose. Beer is served including a Lebanese beer and a Lebanese NA beer. They do take credit cards. The staff is efficient but is so nice and very helpful and friendly. There is also a grocery store so you can take home supplies to make your own at home. The tabbouli was very fresh and tart. The hummos had a lot of tahini in it (as it does in the Middle East) so it is smooth and creamy. The kefta was perfectly spiced. This place was a real find!

We ordered 2 platters, 2 beers and 5 desserts from the bakery case for less than $30.

• Visited February 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Park City, Utah
“Find This Place!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013

If you like fresh Mediterranean food go here. Either eat there or take out! There is also a small store there to by fresh breads and other items. FOOD IS VERY GOOD!

Visited February 2013
Raleigh, North Carolina, United States
“Neomonde is Awesome!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2013

Neomonde is FANTASTIC! My fiance and I, after navigating through many options, decided that we wanted Neomonde to cater our wedding. It was one of the best choices for our wedding and we can't say enough good things about the food, professionalism, attention to detail and service. Neomonde was key to making our wedding day memorable and a huge success. We made our decision because we frequent Neomonde regularly to eat and their food is always fresh, tasty and satisfying. Besides being one of our favorite eateries , their CATERING is top notch as well! We and our guests were so pleased! Thank you Neomonde!

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Holly Springs, North Carolina
“A hidden gem”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2013

When I was first introduced to Neomonde, I wasn't very familiar with Mediterranean food, but found that they had many options for me, too. Over the years eating there, I have become more adventurous and have found almost everything I've tried to be delicious - even things that I later tried elsewhere and didn't like. The hummus is always my favorite treat (and yes, at Neomonde, it IS a treat) as it is fresh and flavorful, without any overpowering add-ins like you find at the grocery stores.

Visited October 2012