“We dont cook your food we just warm it up” 2 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #221 of 1,129 Restaurants in Raleigh
Cuisines: Asian
Raleigh, North Carolina
“We dont cook your food we just warm it up”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013

After we had mentioned to the floor manager/hostess that our food was pretty bland and the chicken dry and over cooked – we were told that they don’t cook any of the meals in the restaurant all of the food is prepared over at another restaurant and they just heat up the food at this location. If you are looking for freshly cooked Asian this is not the place for you. We wont be back.

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

Raleigh, North Carolina
“Best BOGO sushi in the Triangle”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2013

Great price and selection. Lunch is the best option because of their lunch plates (noodles, rice, etc.) and BOGO choices. I suggest the Nemo and Florida roll myself- so good.

Visited June 2013
Cary, North Carolina
“There's a catch to the BOGO”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2013

Want to split checks if you meet and eat here? This restaurant will not do it. All rolls (BOGO) will be tallied and half the price of each is put on your bill...no matter how many people ordered. Then at the very bottom of your bill, you will see a deduction. Get your calculator ready!

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Chapel Hill, North Carolina
“Sushi ok, service terrible.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2013

Four of us went to check out Tasu on a random Sunday night. All of us have enjoyed their sister restaurant, Shiki Sushi. We expected the same level of taste, presentation, and service that Shiki presents everytime. Boy were we in for a surprise. Our order was not complicated. But somehow, a seaweed salad was forgotten, nigiri was presented instead of sashimi, and a roll was completely missing. The sushi rolls were uninspiring, tasteless, and lacking the Shiki charm we had expected.
I will not be back. Too many other great sushi restaurants in the triangle to waste time on this one.

• Visited March 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
“Yummy, as always!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013

This is actually one of my favorite places in Raleigh- Brier Creek area to go. I am not a huge sushi fan but I actually find sushi there I can eat! My Fiance and I went here for Valentines day and once again got great service, as always. Food was beautifully presented, and most importantly, tasted fresh and great! There is nothing I have ordered there that I have not been satisfied with.

• Visited February 2013