“A Great Family Event” 5 of 5 stars

Raleigh,North Carolina
15 attraction reviews
“A Great Family Event”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2012

Last month(Nov.2012) I was invited to attend Carolia Ballet presentation of The Nutcracker at Raleigh Memorial Auditorium with my daughter-in law and granddaughter, as was her 7th birthday gift. My first ballet and was unsure if I would enjoy it. I think this is a great Christmas holiday tradition for all mothers, daughters and grandmothers to attend together as the spirit of the season opener.....the first act was over so soon as I was spellbound watching the performers and such beautiful scenery. I noticed a few young boys attending also , so not for girls only! Was so happy for the invititation as was a nice time to spend with my grandaughter who is presently taking ballet lessons to become a (future ballerina) on a nice sunny day after the Thanksgiving Holiday.

Visited November 2012

Been to Carolina Ballet? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Carolina Ballet, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.