“Great place!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
“Great place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

I have visited a few times and I will for sure be back! Great service and delicious food! They always have something going on whether it's live music, trivia, brunch or karaoke! The shrimp and grits and crab cakes are my favorites! Yum!

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

NORTH CAROLINA
“"Great food, great prices and nice seating outside"”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2013

The Portobello sandwich is very yummy as will as the spinich salad. I have been to Pipers Tavern a few times with friends and family and have never been disapointed. Love outiside in the nice weather.

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Love the shepherds Pie!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013

Cold beers, fun people, relaxed atmosphere, and the best Shepherds pie around! We love the outdoor patio seating and the video games ! Just an all around fun place.

Visited August 2013
Chicago, Illinois
“Very Yummy, nice atmosphere.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2013

My husband and I were visiting Raleigh getting ready to relocate to the area. We were visiting a local business and decided to stop at Pipers for a bit of lunch. We were waited on by the owner's son...very attentive and personable. I had their daily special, a meatball sandwich. It was one of the best sandwiches ever, very tender and tasty! We're from Chicago and there is no shortage of restaurants, good and bad. I'd like to think that I've had my share of good and bad restaurant experiences and Pipers ranks as one of the good ones. Summer 2013.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Great food, fun place for a group.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2013

Piper's will give you a GREAT pub meal. Prices are good, and serving sizes will fill you up. We go there for trivia on Sundays, and they accomodate our group, no matter the size. Service is always top notch. The crab and corn chowder is a must try, as well as the shrimp and grits. Check out the specials on the board when you enter.

• Visited August 2013