Don't be fooled by the property name and "Suites". This premise might be a good hotel in the past decade. Especially, do not consider this hotel if you are travelling with family. I think management and staffs are working hard and trying to do their best. The hotel looks like it is renovated at the moment. However, there are following problems I encountered.
Location is pretty bad. I encountered several hobos near the hotel. Hotel is situated in 64 to Knightdale. You can watch so many hobos crossing this 64 all the time. Additionally, this area has nothing to offer to travelers so most patrons are either construction workers or group travelers arrived by tour bus. The hallway is full of odors and this housekeeping is really cleaning the room. I checked into a room which was not cleaned then housekeeper showed up and said "give me a five minutes". She literally cleaned in seven minutes. I am not sure if they really clean anything other than spraying Clorox to a room.
Other than these I agree with other reviewers that bed are not comfy, window is not sound proof. It is very noisy at night. Breakfast offerings do not look sanitary. Overall, I recommend to move on to other area to get your room at comparable price. Please avoid this hotel. I think this motel is second worst hotel in my visit to Raleigh.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Idealy situated near wake-med hospital on I-440 exit 13B. Near to downtown and all major attraction ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Raleigh Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Raleigh Inn And Suites
- Best Western Raleigh Hotel Raleigh
- Raleigh Best Western